Update On Upper Paw Cut

tyrpzyme.....ty for all those who told me to try that..I got some from the vet. That is what they use. He gave me a lotion instead of the spray. (was curious what u guys use?) anyway he said try and not cover it so it will scab faster. He said they usually don't stich pads anyways cause they don't stick..sometimes they staple. After 24 hours if ya don't stich it is too late. Everything u guys said. This site is so wonderful!!! Again, I want to thank all of those who help out. This is such an important informative place.

Lexie is gone but not forgotten.💜

Great, now maybe that pad will heal up and your sweetie will feel better.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest Energy11

I have both the Trypzyme-V lotion and spray, I PREFER the lotion, as it sticks to the wound better. The ONLY thing about not keeping it covered is, getting dirt/crap in it...

Glad you got he Trypzyme! I swear by it! I have seen my vet both staple and suture pads, but it was RARE ... only DEEP cuts ... then, it was bandaged.

ty so much. I am going to keep it covered during the day and uncovered at night, cause of dirt like u said plus it may cut open again during the day. I am just so grateful..ty ty ty

oh and I went out and bought bag balm..lexie needs her own medicine cabinet now...lol

Lexie is gone but not forgotten.💜

Guest Energy11
ty so much. I am going to keep it covered during the day and uncovered at night, cause of dirt like u said plus it may cut open again during the day. I am just so grateful..ty ty ty

EXCELLENT idea! Glad to help! :-))