Introducing Sid!

Hello, Sid! You're gorgeous! :beatheart

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's adorable...congrats Judy!

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Congratulations!

He sure has a gorgeous face. :)

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

• 2 weeks later...

I really think you ought to sneak him on the plane to Dewey!!!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Thanks for posting, Judy, after the first shots of Handsome Handsome Sid and your garden, Daisy's been trying to figure out train schedules from here to you on the computer! :o

Just kidding...he is GORGEOUS! Welcome home, Sid! :D

1891749469_26b4440a06_m.jpg
Nancy and Simon Dunne, with Clown and Daisy in Greenville,

SC....but missing West Yorkshire summat chronic! uk.gif

Welcome home Sid!!! You are very handsome.

Jodie D (hope to have another grey name her soon)
Missing my Bridge Babies:
Rusty (Cut a Rusty) 10/18/95-06/09/09
Solo (Tali Solo Nino) 01/10/98-03/25/10
Franny (Frohmader) 02/28/04-08/31/17

Guest D_MansMommy

OMG Judy! I'm sooo happy for you and your family :) Sid is lovely :wub: I am so happy for you! I know loosing Jack and Renie was so difficult :( I'm so happy you were able to open your big loving heart again :) Sid is a very lucky pup to have you :kiss2

on a side note. I love the name Sid. It reminds me of my younger days. The "Sex Pistols" rocked :lol

Aww .. thank you everyone! Sid is getting quite a fan club! :wub:

Jeannine, he's going back to his trainer's house (not the kennels, the house :P) for his holiday when we come over. He'll enjoy being among the dogs again!

Thanks for posting, Judy, after the first shots of Handsome Handsome Sid and your garden, Daisy's been trying to figure out train schedules from here to you on the computer! :o

Just kidding...he is GORGEOUS! Welcome home, Sid! :D

:lol Bring her on over! Sid would looooove to have a girlfriend to stay!

I love him! This pic just reads LOVE and contentment.

JkSdCrop-15Jly09.png

And that was within days of his landing here. He loves everyone, but Son No. 1 (in the picture) seems to get a little extra. Here he is again, from Friday evening -

SdJk-550.png

He plonked himself at J's feet, and insisted on stretching his head up like that to look at him! Every time my son stopped petting him, he stretched himself up again. He is a love bug!

OMG Judy! I'm sooo happy for you and your family :) Sid is lovely :wub: I am so happy for you! I know loosing Jack and Renie was so difficult :( I'm so happy you were able to open your big loving heart again :) Sid is a very lucky pup to have you :kiss2

on a side note. I love the name Sid. It reminds me of my younger days. The "Sex Pistols" rocked :lol

Thanks Chris! It was hard, losing Jack and Renie. Sid is helping so much, it's unbelievable! It's like having a little bit of both of them plus a lot of Sid. :wub: He was named before we got him, but Sid is just fine with us. I don't think he's in the slightest bit Vicious though! :P

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

Guest greyhoundluv

I am so happy to hear Sid is home! I have been thinking about him when you wrote about possibly adopting him. Congrats to all :)

Guest siamanti

What a lovely boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to you and the lovely Sid!! What a lucky boy? He looks absolutely adorable!!!!!

Siamanti