Penny Throwing Up Blood

Guest Tuxsmom

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting this...this always helps educate me because I would never have thought about ulcers either.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Just read about Penny late last night. Glad that she is doing a little better and hope that the improvement continues. As far as the worms goes, she may have had them longer than the 3 weeks, even though she came back with a clear fecal 3 weeks ago, hence the reason the infestation was so bad. No fault of yours though. Sending white light for your sick little girl and a big :grouphug for you.

Checking to see how you and Penny are this morning.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee