Penny Throwing Up Blood

Guest Tuxsmom

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking of you and Penny.....

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest Ashley

I really hope that she is okay. She is such a beautiful girl, it has been hard to follow her story through your various posts. No dog deserves what she is going through :( My thoughts are with you!

Any news? I'm starting to get worried that we haven't seen an update post.

Still sending out prayers, loud and often, for you and Penny.

Lisa, Matt, Travis, and Kathryn

Furkids: Gracie (Styled Princess) and felines Tilly and Nike

SignatureGreytalk.jpg

Guest Energy11

Starting to get worried here, too! Been coming into check all day. Boy, I hope the waiting has been "good" waiting!

Guest boondog
Starting to get worried here, too! Been coming into check all day. Boy, I hope the waiting has been "good" waiting!

Ditto!

Guest myIrishlass

The longer we go without an update, the more worried I get. I'm hoping for the best and sending positive energy!

Guest Energy11
The longer we go without an update, the more worried I get. I'm hoping for the best and sending positive energy!

Me, too!

Sending lots of prayers!

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.