Hello From Cleveland, Oh

Guest littlesyd85

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Art_n_Popper
Art, how about a little more about the dogs? Are there any brood mamas? How about dogs from Guam? or dogs left in people's backyards?dogs given up because of sick owners? Even better, how about posting about them in Everything Greyhounds for more exposure? ;)

There are so many its hard to get to know a few very well, and by the time I do they get adopted! :colgate I think there is only one left from Guam, Santa, I don't seem to have any pics of him but I'll have to write up a funny story about him, its late, perhaps another time.

Hallo was found is someone's backyard, he's was just adopted this past weekend! Max and Zoey where returned due to financial trouble I believe, Max got adopted this past weekend as well. At times I don't have all the back stories.

What I'll start to do is profile a single dogs w/ pics, personally and more detail about each one and post in the Everything Greyhound section. Kinda like was done for firefly, they've had so many new dogs its taken a bit of time of get a feel for some of them, my new fav's are Boddy and Slim (have a little back story about her, but she was in so bad shape I didn't want to even take pics of her) but she is so sweet!!!!

Its late, I'm gonna get some sleep and write something up for next week so I can take a lot of pics of a certain dog... all the many pics I have are from ones already adopted.

Treasure and I are looking forward to seeing some of her old friends at Canine Days :). i understand that she used to like to hang out with Dee.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.