Homeopathic Diets And Remedies

I know I've read of many people on the forum here using homeopathic methods and diets to extend the time left they have with their cancer pups. The doctor gave us a few weeks to a few months with Butkus, and I'd like to drag that out as long as possible! Can anyone who's used these methods successfully pass on some tips/methods/recipes?

Guest kydie

I am so sorry about your pup, there is a great Holistic vet out of the Pittsburgh area that has written a book The Holistic Health Guide by Dr. Doug Knueven,( I had the great pleasure to meet with him and discuss my dog's problem) I do not have a dog with the issues yours does, but I have been using his guide to treat my pup with IBD with great success. White light to you and your friend from Pa.

Guest budsmom

Colleen, you might want to PM Ellen Paulus on the GPA-WI forum. I know that she had a greyhound that she did that for, and that she is very knowledgeable about raw feeding in general. :grouphug