Signatures

Trudy

Please take a look at your signature - does it meet the guidelines? If not, fix it before we remove them.

I'm noticing quite a few signatures not meeting the text portion of the guidelines - this is your chance to fix them before we start deleting them

Signature Guidelines ~partial~

* Image size no larger then 500 wide and 150 pixels high (500x150) and not more then 15k in file size.

* Only a single row of images and the combined is not to exceed the above standard.

* No more then 4 lines of text, this does include blank lines.

* No religious or political "messages" in signatures (subject to staff interpretation)

* Greytalk does not allow links or images promoting related forums in signatures. We do not advertise ourselves on other Greyhound forums and we expect the same courtesy in return.

* Very limited animation.

* The complete Signature Guideline can be found HERE

*** Not adhering to these guidelines may lead to removal of your signature without warning. ***

If you have more than 4 lines of text/blank lines, you need to reduce it to 4 lines

If your combined image total is greater than 15k and 150x500, you need to reduce it

If you are advertising somebody else's business, you need to remove it

If you are advertising somebody else's business, you need to remove it

Is this new? I can't find it in the full signature guidelines.

I am currently advertising for a dear friend of mine.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

No - that's been since the beginning.

Commercial Advertisements (logos/images/text) - 275x75 image size or less and only one line of text (this goes toward your 4 lines total). Your commercial logo counts toward your total Image size of 15k and 500x150, here are two examples to use as a guide on the maximum allowable size. Advertising is limited for your own product.

No - that's been since the beginning.

Commercial Advertisements (logos/images/text) - 275x75 image size or less and only one line of text (this goes toward your 4 lines total). Your commercial logo counts toward your total Image size of 15k and 500x150, here are two examples to use as a guide on the maximum allowable size. Advertising is limited for your own product.

Ok, I thought that referred only to photos since it was within the "Commercial Advertising" photo section.

I will remove it.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest PhillyPups

I removed excess lines. I understand about advertising for other businessed, but it made me wonder is the link for GreyHaven allowed -

Thanks

Guest Mom2Shiloh

I would think that a link for an adoption Group is Not the same thing as a link for another Board. Am I understanding this correctly?? (Not that I'm doing either, but who knows .. I might someday...)

Oh and .. since I do not Make my own signatures (which to me is a mystery like transmuting base metals into gold, or some such) how do I tell what size it is? I kind of presumed that if it wasn't the right size it wouldn't work.

Edited by Mom2Shiloh

I would think that a link for an adoption Group is Not the same thing as a link for another Board. Am I understanding this correctly?? (Not that I'm doing either, but who knows .. I might someday...)

Oh and .. since I do not Make my own signatures (which to me is a mystery like transmuting base metals into gold, or some such) how do I tell what size it is? I kind of presumed that if it wasn't the right size it wouldn't work.

If GIJenn makes your siggies, she takes care of making sure they're the proper size :) And the mods do a good job of keeping up on those, too.

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Just right click on the siggy, then click properties. You will see the file size and the pixel dimmensions.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.