Crackerjack Is Gone...

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Holly, I am grieving for your Crackerjack. Such an elegant gentleman. I'm so glad you found each other....

Safe journey, handsome boy.....

Jackie with Tangerine and Chimes

Always missing Gracie, Steely, Annie, Payne, Twilite, Janey Bug, Bindi, Sophie, and Dazzle

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so late in reading this but want to pass on my sincere sympathy for your loss.

What a grand and long life Crackerjack had.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Oh no! I am so very sorry the wonderful Crackerjack couldn't stay with you longer. What a blessing that you were able to love and care for him and make his last years a joy. It is particularly touching that he was reunited with his wee friend just in time for them to have a nice loving time together before time to say goodby--best buds.

--Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Guest greytgrandma

so sorry for your loss.Crackerjack was so loved.

:f_red :f_red :grouphug horses are such special friends.Gallop free in the grassy fields sweet Crackerjack

Only just reading this Holly. I can't believe I've missed it.......

OMG that's terrible news!

So very sorry to hear CJ has passed away, I can totally understand what your going through. I too lost my beautiful thoroughbred mare some 19 months ago but she wouldn't get up at all like she had done three times before, she was just tired and old (being 31 yrs).

Thankfully I was there with her at the end, and like you cradled her head in my lap until the vet came.

My heart is heavy today for your loss.

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Guest HoustonGreys

:cry1:brokenheart What a beautiful tribute, Holly. I am so very sorry for your loss. You truly gave Crackerjack a wonderful home for his last years.

:bighug

• 2 weeks later...
:cry1 I'm so sorry for the loss of your magnificent Crackerjack. :f_red:grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound