I Don't Post Often, But Gracie Needs Many Prayers Right Now

Fingers crossed in prayer position here for both you and Gracie. I know this is scary.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest budsmom

Lisa, Matt & Travis, Many prayers and healing thoughts from LaCrosse. Hang in there Gracie - your mom and dad love you very much and tons of people are pulling for you! :grouphug:grouphug

Sending prayers for Gracie. :hope

Tin and Michael and Lucas, Picasso, Hero, Oasis, Galina, Neizan, Enzo, Salvo and Noor the Galgos.
Remembering Bridge Angel Greyhounds: Tosca, Jamey, Master, Diego, and Ambi; plus Angel Galgos Jules, Marco and Baltasar.

More prayers for you and Gracie from me and Solo.

Jodie D (hope to have another grey name her soon)
Missing my Bridge Babies:
Rusty (Cut a Rusty) 10/18/95-06/09/09
Solo (Tali Solo Nino) 01/10/98-03/25/10
Franny (Frohmader) 02/28/04-08/31/17

How I hope the news for Gracie continues to be hopeful and positive. Sending healing thoughts and prayers to you and to her. Seizures can indeed be a most frightening thing to deal with. Best wishes in getting them controlled.

--Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

Sending prayers and healing thoughts, been there, very frightening, my heart goes out to you.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten