Frontline Plus Users

Guest hvacman250

Guest hvacman250

After researching to find the best price, and input from people who use the "kits", this is what I have come up with:

Cheapest site so far is Joes Pet Supply in the US (www.joespet.com) followed by www.totalpetsupply.com (in Canada) Both offered me free shipping if order exceeded $100.

Joes Pet Supply - $41.99 for 6 month of 45-88 lb.

Total Pet Supply - $53.99 for 6 month of 45-88 lb (This place offers 125% price match, but would not match Joes; they stated Joes was not a registered pharmacy. Take that for what its worth)

I opted to make the "kit" myself. I went by a CVS Pharmacy and asked the tech if she could give me an airtight container and a 0-5 ml syringe. She handed it to me and said no charge :)

So, by ordering the largest size FP I could, the 89-132 lb dose, I paid $49.99/6 mo at Joes. The large dose is 4.02 ml per dose ( x 6 = 24.12 ml) Using the 2.68 ml dose for a 45-88 lb grey I draw up in the syringe, I get 9 doses for the $49.99 price. $49.99 divided by 9 doses = $5.55 per dose. Awesome savings !!!