Just A Quick Hello From Another Newbie

Guest Parsniptoast

Guest Parsniptoast

Hello all

I'm Jane, proud, obsessive owner of Reggie who has completely changed my life for the better since moving in recently. I am (probably) a typical never-owned-a-dog-before owner and worry obsessively about every little thing he does from a sniff to whine. I'm getting better though - especially since joining this forum!

I look forward to reading more posts and generally learning more about the wonderful greyhounds out there.

Have a lovely evening

Jane.

Guest Parsniptoast

Thank you for your kind welcome. I'm trying to work out what to do with my photos so I can share Reggie with the World!

I'll let you know when I'm managed it!

I look forward to crossing posts with you in the future.

Jane.

Hi and gotta ask..................

parsniptoast?? :huh

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

Welcome, can't wait to hear more about Reggie! I'm a never-owned-a-dog before person too and sure do know about the worrying, though I'm starting to feel a little more confident after nine months. GT is great, you'll be able to get reassurance and information on tons of things, and soon you'll be an expert! And it's a truly wonderful community.

Most people here use Photobucket for posting pictures; it's pretty easy to use!

Edited by PrairieProf

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad

Guest redreed

:welcome2:welcome2

Welcome from NJ and just in case you didn't know...

it's the :rules - we need pictures!!!!!

:)

Edited by redreed

Guest bbquer

Welcome from the Pacific Northwest. Congratulations adopting your first dog. Your "completely changed my life for the better" is so true. These greyhounds have an amazing way of changing all they meet.