Eclipse October 24, 2001 To May 6, 2009

6greyhounds

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry. Another precious baby gone way too young. Godspeed, Eclipse. :weep

:f_red:f_white:f_red

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

I am so very sorry. May their memories bring them comfort.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Heartbreaking.

I am so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I have been in touch with Michelle and wishes me to thank all of you for your words of comfort.

I know Eclipse was met at the Bridge by his Auntie Queen Softee and Uncle Highway along with The Empress Genie and the rest of our Angels

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

Guest greygirls2

I am so sorry....my heart goes out to you. My very deepest heartfelt sympathies are flowing out to you. I hope Eclipse had a peaceful journey and now he will be watching over you as you've done for him through all of this. he will always be close to your heart. Eclipse.....Run fast and free now sweetie...and rest on the softest of Angel's wings.....................

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

eclipse was related to ember thru k's flak. i hope they met up and are playing together at the bridge :candle

Yes they are. Didn't they have their surgery on the same day? We do have to remember that God only gave them to us on Loan but it is so hard to let them go back isn't it!

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear