Prayers For Maggie

Guest meakah

Wow, how frightening! I am glad to hear she is improving. I am another that highly recommends acupuncture. Koda had FCE a few years back which caused instant paralysis on her left side from her neck down. FCE is different than a collision but perhaps the paralysis is similar. I treated her with acupuncture every 2-3 days for 2 weeks and the improvement immediately after each treatment was astounding. She would literally take a few normal steps right afterward...within the first 30 mins or so....and would almost play and jog every odd step before falling to the ground. The durations of these good steps got longer and longer after each treatment until she miraculously returned to 100% normal by about 2-3 months later. I am a firm believer the rapid improvements largely had to do with the acupuncture.

Hoping she keeps improving....

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is someone in our area we could go to.

Here is a link to a listing of veterinary acupuncturists in NY: IVAS.

I don't know how far south you want to come, but if northern NJ isn't too far, I can give you a couple of recommendations. Continued best wishes for Maggie.

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis