Prayers For Maggie

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending tons of prayers and healing thoughts Maggie's way!

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest FullMetalFrank

Sending more prayers; thank goodness she is showing signs of improvement. My heart just sank when I read the first post...

Update!

No surgery for right now and she's being admitted to the ICU. They've given her pain meds and will keep her quiet overnight and will likely do an MRI in the morning.

She's already showing some improvement though! She tried to get up on her own. Her feet are knuckling under, but huge improvements from when they first brought her in as far as movement, etc. A very promising sign!

thanks for keeping us updated. Prayers for a full recovery

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

Update!

No surgery for right now and she's being admitted to the ICU. They've given her pain meds and will keep her quiet overnight and will likely do an MRI in the morning.

She's already showing some improvement though! She tried to get up on her own. Her feet are knuckling under, but huge improvements from when they first brought her in as far as movement, etc. A very promising sign!

That's very good news, movement is very good news. Keep fighting little Maggie!

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

Add my good thoughts for Maggie - that was promising news. Perhaps when the inflammation has gone down she will slowly regain her normal function (or medication can be given to reduce it). What a frightening thing to happen.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Keeping Maggie in my thoughts and prayers.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Just checking in. Thanks for your update last night!! Very promising news indeed... it fills me with hope that she will recover from this. Hope the MRI will provide more answers.

Keeping Maggie in my thoughts today!! :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck :goodluck

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest GreysAndMoreGreys
Update!

Good news!!!

continued thoughts and prayers for a full recovery

:hope :hope

Oh, thank heavens! Sending powerful prayers for a full recovery! Any word on the beautiful Miss Maggie this morning?

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead