Final Final Final Pathology Results In For Monty

Guest greytmonty

Wayne's Plasmacytoma was aggressive as well. Granted, it was just on his lip but still!! I saw that thing grow in a week and the vet told me the word from the pathologist was just to be sure the margins were a certain dimension around.

I don't get it

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank goodness is is not Lymphoma. Sending more prayers for Sweet Monty as he continues his journey to good health. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Lordy.

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest greytmonty
:blink: and :unsure and :ohno and :riphair

please don't take this the wrong way, but, this could only happen to Monty!

That's what I thought !!!!!

Thank goodness is is not Lymphoma. Sending more prayers for Sweet Monty as he continues his journey to good health. :grouphug

That is so true, anything is better than lymphoma.

glad it's not lymphoma -- and hopefully the other issue your vet is concerned with turns out to be nothing! :hope :hope

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

WHAT THE!!!!!!

Poor you....up and down then up and then down again. It sucks.

Good news it isn't lymphoma though. Sending positive prayers.......... :hope

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose

Guest taylorsmom

Okay, deep breath here...

Karen, I still think this is excellent news as others have said, in relation to what it could have been (i.e. lymphoma). It seems like perhaps what the doctors mean with regards to "aggressive" is fast-growing, which it certainly was. Mitotic changes probably has to do with the possibility of mutative changes in DNA from benign to malignant.

I think this is a situation that calls for ahicks' scientific expertise--how about putting out a thread calling for him to comment???

Guest greytmonty
Karen,

Could you (would you) consult with Dr. Couto about this?

H

dr. Couto is the one who caught the original error. I am going to wait until we see the onco vet. Mark thinks the path lab might be CTA because of their concern about being sued and that it is benign and that is that !