Frothy Pink Vomit

She's home. We picked her up about 7:30pm. She's got anitbiotics, zantac and antepsin (antacids and something to salve the ulcerations) for a few days. She's eaten almost nothing at the vets, apparently she was trying to bury anything they gave her in her bedding. She's very sleepy and subdued now. Got on the sofa when she got home and hasn't moved. I tried to tempt her with a little broiled chicken but she wants none of it. Maybe after a good nights sleep in her own comfy little bed she'll feel better. They want to see her at the vets again before the a/bs run out so that will be Saturday. Thanks everyone for the good vibes and advice.

I used to think Dara O'Briain was funny. Now I know better.

Guest GreytMuse

Wonderful that you have your girl home with you now!! I hope she continues to feel better. :yay Many greys just don't eat well at the vets, here's hoping after a good nap she wakes up ready for her supper! Please keep us updated.

Miriam, I am so sorry to hear that Lottie is poorly....I haven't checked in properly for a few days because Sadi has not be too well herself (she is much better now) I hope that Lottie is feeling better today too. Sending best wishes.

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

Lottie continues to improve but she's still, inevitably, quiet. I tidied all her toys away in the corner on Tuesday and they are still where I put them. She's drinking ok but eating very little. That, together with the tablets, seems to have brought on a little diarrhea but I'm not too bothered about that. I took her for a short walk in the country today and she happily sniffed about but wasn't wandering off to the full extent of her long lead as she usually does. Thankfully she had the last of the really big pills which she had to have without food - boy that was tricky. Onwards and upwards. I'm sure by the time we see the vet for her follow up appt on Sat she'll be fine.

I used to think Dara O'Briain was funny. Now I know better.