Need Prayers For Ms. Gracie

Cully

Oh what a beautiful girl! She obviously doesn't feel good if she doesn't want to let you out of her sight! Sending prayers and powerful healing light. Hope she feels more like her old self tomorrow.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Guest greyvettech

I'm glad she's feeling better!-Jenni went through the same thing about two months ago..after a couple days of prednisone,tramadol and valium she was good as new! :yay

Guest Shermanator
01/31

She doesn't like going out on the leash and she wants to be up on the sofa.

Thanks. :)

Patton has wrenched his neck before, and has aggravated it while he was on his leash. (The leash, attached to his collar would pull on his neck, and he'd hurt himself further.)

He's a puller, so we got him a martingale harness link

Its the best thing we did for him! :)

Poor, beautiful Gracie! I hate it when they hurt their necks. We ended up putting all of ours on harnesses in the end, except Susan. Nothing wrong with her spine. So I second the vote for the harness.

Funny you should say she wanted up on the sofa, Renie always used to get up into one of our yellow leather armchairs if she didn't feel good. It was a sure sign.

I'm glad to see that she's feeling better. :wub:

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

Sending more prayers for sweet Ms. Gracie. Angel Sophia had to wear a harness due to her disc disease in her neck. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.