A Senior Blood Donor Finds A Forever Home! Pics P3 #46

Guest TheUnrulyHound

:confetti:confetti Congratulations Holly :confetti:confetti

Let's see - a good name for such a handsome hero - Manny, Baxter, Max, Linc, Zip, Zen!

Whatever you choose - a huge welcome to him - and he looks so good with the rest of your crew!

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:confetti:confetti Congratulations Holly :confetti:confetti

Let's see - a good name for such a handsome hero - Manny, Baxter, Max, Linc, Zip, Zen!

Whatever you choose - a huge welcome to him - and he looks so good with the rest of your crew!

Zen is a great name, I may have to steal that one :lol

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest EmergencyOps

Handsome fella!

I was thinking Dewey, as in Dewey Cox. I have that "Walk Hard" song stuck in my head from that parody movie:

Walk hard

Hard

When they say

You're all done

Walk bold

Hard

Though they say

You're not the one

Even if you've been told time and time again

That you're always gonna lose and you're never gonna win

Gotta keep that vision in your mind's eye

When you're standing on top of a mountain high

You know when I was a boy

Folks used to say to me

"Slow down Dewey, don't walk so hard"

And I used to tell them

Life's a race, and I'm in it to win it

And I'll walk as d*** hard as I please

How do I walk boys?

Guest jcbradley11

I always love to hear when a senior finds a home. And what makes it even better is he is a HERO!

Just think of how many lives he has saved by donating his blood.

:confetti:confetti:confetti

Guest p51crazyhorse

Well this sweetie pie is staying here :) We have known all along we just were making sure he would get along with our schnauzer, and they seem to be doing just fine! The paperwork is not official yet but that is no biggie, I am sure GALT knew just as we did that he wasnt leaving our house :blush

He has acclimated to home life and has relaxed quite a bit. He knows the routine and has been accident free for a day or so :D he did his first zoomies around the yard yesterday barking his fool head off at Fiona as she FLEW past him.... he wasnt too good of a racer ;) he is a sucker for lovin too!!! he rubs his head all over your legs when you are petting him and is sure to be right there whenever you turn around. He decided that the sofa was the best place to be and we couldnt get him to stay off of it so that needs a little work, he is allowed up there, he had just flat out TAKEN OVER!!! No name finalized yet, Tango and King seem to be likely, but I was talking last night about the urge I have to add Tooey the the end of his name (Hawk-Tooey) and asked if we should just call him Tooey :rotfl....... well Jason seemed to like it :rolleyes: so that might just stick... Tooey.... hahaha

I will add more pics when I get a chance to take some!!!

A senior brindle blood donor.....You are greyt....Congratulations to you and "Toohy."

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

:confetti:confetti Congratulations Holly - the seniors - they are the absolute best! :confetti

And I like Tooey - what a great name!

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

Wow, he is just gorgeous and looks like he feels at home already. Congratulations - he is a definite keeper!

:confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti :confetti

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Guest p51crazyhorse

WOO HOO!!!

This morning we were woken to the sound of playing.... Hawk-Tooey :P was tossing one of my socks :rolleyes: in the air and snapping it up and running in circles and playbowing!!! I quickly ran out to the living room pile O' stuffies and grabbed him everyones favorite stuffed fox which he proceeded to try and rip the ear off of :) he was having a little difficulty finding the sqweaker so I guess he thought he would just rip it open :rotfl

My sweet boy is playing!!!! :clap

Guest p51crazyhorse

pictures as promised :) my sweet boy playing this morning before brakfast, see the fox is always the favorite :) good thing I have three spares!!! this one is already missing its tail :rotfl

DSCN07942.jpg

DSCN07882.jpg

DSCN07912.jpg

Holly - he is adorable!

Deb, and da Croo

Guest p51crazyhorse

well he discoverd the "Pile O' Toys" and proceeded to play with EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!!! he brought them all out and was searching for the squeakers :) no other dog in the house has ever succeded to bring out ALL the toys like that!!!! and we are talking like 50 toys here!