A Clean Bill Of Health For Grace

This is the first time in a long time that I've been to the vet simply for a wellness exam. It's been three years actually, last time I was there for just a wellness check was when I first got her. Anyhow, she turns 6 next month so we did a CBC and urinalysis for her as a baseline and gave her the once over (poking, prodding, squishing, pulling) and checked teeth.....SHE IS AS HEALTHY AS A HORSE. Hurray!

I thought with all the bad stuff in H&M right now we could use an upper around here. Believe me, I've spent my fair share of time in the vet's office for injury, illness and accidents so I'm thrilled to finally post a good report. And I'm wishing the same on everyone else too!

My healthy girl, just for good measure:

DSCN0178.jpg

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

WooHoo! There's those eyes that I love! :wub: :wub: Can't wait to see her and Fenway and hopefully you tomorrow. And a good report on h&m is definitely needed right now.

EXCELLENT report for the pretty little girl. :wub:

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Nice health report for a lovely girl. Grace is adorable. She has the sweetest face! :wub: :wub:

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

WooHoo! There's those eyes that I love! :wub: :wub: Can't wait to see her and Fenway and hopefully you tomorrow. And a good report on h&m is definitely needed right now.

Yep, those are the eyes that melt my heart too. That look says "cookie now, please!" :lol That's my Gracegirl!

Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Go, Grace!

Adding to the up comments.... For the entire 12 months of 2008, I had totally healthy dogs. My only vet bills last year were routine exams and dentals. I think I actually had 14 months with no health issues - not too shabby! If it weren't for having them trim Zoe's nails every 6 weeks, I'd have barely seen my vet staff.:lol

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Go, Grace!

Adding to the up comments.... For the entire 12 months of 2008, I had totally healthy dogs. My only vet bills last year were routine exams and dentals. I think I actually had 14 months with no health issues - not too shabby! If it weren't for having them trim Zoe's nails every 6 weeks, I'd have barely seen my vet staff.:lol

:yay That's really great news! Especially with your multiples.

When I hung up the phone with the vet tech calling with the results of the CBC/urinalysis I said "Thanks, and hopefully I won't talk to you soon at all!" :lol

H-e-a-l-t-h-y! She sure is a picture of health! Love, love, LOVE those ears! You're gorgeous, honey!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead