Sadie - Pupdate Page 6

kjw

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More prayers and good thoughts for Sadie! I hope everything goes fine today with the surgery and we can look forward to more photos of her beauty!

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Frank has hemangiopericytoma also in his upper front leg, so far no recurrences. Frank and I are sending lots of prayers and healing thoughts. Sadie should be so much better once that nasty is gone.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

My boy Faolin has also had an episode of this. We are sending our best wishes for Sadie's complete & speedy recovery. :goodluck:getwell

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

Be gone, stinky tumour.

:candle

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest Hotwire

OK, I know I have done this on the other forums too, but there can't be too many right?! Still thinking of you Sadie, Get better quick little girl. Hugs to mom, dad and scritches to Storm, and extra gentle scritches to Sadie.

Sadie is now out of surgery but not yet awake. Her doctor says everything went very smoothly. As soon as I hear more I will post again.

Thank you so much for all the good thoughts and prayers, I'm sure they're helping!

Edited by kjw

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Guest greydogluvr
Sadie is now out of surgery but not yet awake. Her doctor says everything went very smoothly. As soon as I hear more I will post again.

Woo Hoo!!!! What a relief. Does she have a compression wrap? Willie had one post amputation (last Wednesday) and he had almost no bruising. Just a thought. I was so fearful of the bruising. Hope all continues to go well. Continued positive healing thoughts going her way.

Edited by greydogluvr

Directing all prayers and healing white light to Sadie in recovery!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Sending positive healing thoughts and prayers for Sadie.....

edited posted twice

Edited by crazygang

Run free our beloved Sir Snowy, Pip, Queenie, Sadie, Tess & Rosie until we meet again......I would rather feel the thorn than to never see the rose