Dulling Outside Noise

Guest StriderDog

Guest StriderDog

Strider has been invited as the guest of honor at my school's pep rally (I'm a teacher, not a student!). Our mascot is the greyhound!

Anyway, we've never had a pep rally before, but I imagine it might be rather loud. Strider is absolutely bomb-proof - I'm not worried about him with a noisy crowd, I just want to protect his ears.

Would cotton in his ears help to dull the roar?

I have no idea, but GO STRIDER! That's awesome!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Okay, I know this is going to sound off the wall, but I have ear plugs I use at the shooting range and they work great. They are also big enough so that they will go in the ear and not cause any problems. I've put them in Wayne's ears to mute the sound of the trash truck which he is very afraid of. That didn't work because he felt the vibration of the truck, but I sure know he didn't hear it coming which is usally what starts to set him off

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest EmilyAnne

Length of time exposed to loud noise is to be considered too. If you cant find a way to dampen the noise for Strider, see if you can limit the amount of time Strider is exposed to loud noise.