Update On Dora's Eye

Guest DorasMom

Guest DorasMom

Dora went to the vet today and everything went wonderful!! The stitches were removed and her eye looks greyt, she will have a tiny scar on her lower eyelid and that's it!! I was so amazed to see the finished product, Dr Quinn did such a greyt job!

Now for the rotten news, we got hit on the way home but everyone is okay which is what's really important!! The van is still driveable and it goes into the body shop Tuesday for a new bumper, tail light and rear passenger quarter panel. I'm glad it happened today, at least I can hope all the crappy stuff finished with 2008!

I'm glad to hear Dora's appointment went well! Sorry to hear about the crash, but you are right, the most important thing is that everyone is okay.

gallery_17374_2906_4494.jpg
Beverly. Missing my happy toy-flinging boy Sammy (Where's Mandrill), (8/12/2009-9/30-2021) Desperately missing my angel Mandy (BB's Luv) [7/1/2000 - 9/18/2012]. Always missing Meg the Dalmatian and Ralph Malph the Pekeapoo.

Wow! Thank goodness everyone is OK! Glad Dora is doing so well! :clap

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead