Little Heep Has A New Brother!

Bootsy is adorable.....but I'm in awe of how big the baby is....didn't you just have him like 3 weeks ago???? Where does the time go????

Close...3 months. He'll be 3 months old on January 3. I go back to work on Monday. Ugh. He is a big boy, isn't he? He's an eater like his mama.

This was PJ's foster, right?

You are correct! And PJ done good with him. He has really great house manners.

I'm sure that Argos would approve :grouphug

:cry1 I couldn't agree more. The first thing we said when we got home is that Argos would have loved him. :love2

gallery_15455_2907_595.jpg

Christie and Bootsy (Turt McGurt and Gil too)
Loving and missing Argos & Likky, forever and ever.
~Old age means realizing you will never own all the dogs you wanted to. ~

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greyt2love

Bootsy is beautiful !! Congratulations to all of you on his homecoming. I'm sure Argos is looking down from the Bridge with great joy that Lucas will have a grey to grow up with .

Speaking of Lucas, that boy is just adorable !! His eyes are killers !!!!

Bootsy Collins approves.

bootsy-collins-pic-3.jpg

:lol Glad you got him home safe and sound. Best wishes for many, many years of happy leaning :)

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Hi Bootsy!! Glad you got such a great family to live with!! (I had a chance to love on him at an open house before Christmas - he's really a doll!!)

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest Harry702

Woo! Congrats, Christie! :yay I was hoping he'd end up with you guys. I was there at his haul and he was my favorite (to the point that DH had to pull me away, repeating.. "No!" every time I stared longingly at Bootsy..). He was such a sweetie right off the truck and he looks like the jumbo version of our Harrydog. I'm really glad he found his way to such a fabulous home.

ETA: Lucas is a cutie. :wub:

Edited by Harry702

:confetti:confetti:confetti

So happy for you all!!

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Congratulations! That last pic is especially beautiful. :wub:

(the last pic in the OP, not the pic of Mr. Collins. :lol )

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

What wonderful news! Welcome home Bootsy! Sounds indeed like the kind of boy that Argos would have approved of. :heart

He is absolutely beautiful. Your whole family is :):bighug

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Love, love, love seeing the family complete. All of your boys look super happy. Congrats!

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Bootsy Collins approves.

bootsy-collins-pic-3.jpg

:rofl

Well you know how I feel - Bootsy is in his rightful home. So glad this worked out. Not sure how you could have avoided it with all of the brow-beating encouraging on the ABT thread. Love the "enthusiastic" picture of Lucas in his guitar shirt - adorable!

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Bootsy Collins approves.

bootsy-collins-pic-3.jpg

:lol Glad you got him home safe and sound. Best wishes for many, many years of happy leaning :)

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I filled out the form to order his tag today and the woman who owns the pet supply store we frequent said "Bootsy, huh?" with this smirk on her face. I said he's named after Bootsy Collins and she perked right up. I didn't mention that had no idea who he was. :D

gallery_15455_2907_595.jpg

Christie and Bootsy (Turt McGurt and Gil too)
Loving and missing Argos & Likky, forever and ever.
~Old age means realizing you will never own all the dogs you wanted to. ~

Guest ArtysPeople

That's the sweetest introduction I've ever read! Welcome, Bootsy! I can't wait to see more of you and your skin brother here at GT! :wub: