Worried About Flashy...

If he doesn't pee this morning, call the vet. Not trying to scare you, but he could be going into urinary retention. Easily rectified, but it does need to be treated.

I was going to say the same thing.

Unless Flash typically behaves like this in the cold, I'd be worried it had nothing to do with the cold.

He's doing well...still having a hard time in the cold...but he is going very nicely...The problem was his dang coat! Leave the coat off...he does his business...show him the coat...runs the other way...so...we are going out nekkid! :rolleyes: It is horrible...less than 2 minutes outside and my ears were on fire...I can't imagine have to walk on this stuff...and in the cold with bare feet. WE are going to get some boots if it continues....He's ok unless it is this cold...and yesterday we had wind chills of 30 below. It's brutal.

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest argolola

Thank goodness you solved the mystery. Isn't it amazing how a little pee and poo gets our attention.

My co-workers think I'm crazy. Chuck calls me from home on his lunch break and we discuss who peed and pooed and if it was solid.

If he doesn't pee this morning, call the vet. Not trying to scare you, but he could be going into urinary retention. Easily rectified, but it does need to be treated.

Unless Flash typically behaves like this in the cold, I'd be worried it had nothing to do with the cold.

He's doing well...still having a hard time in the cold...but he is going very nicely...The problem was his dang coat! Leave the coat off...he does his business...show him the coat...runs the other way...so...we are going out nekkid! :rolleyes: It is horrible...less than 2 minutes outside and my ears were on fire...I can't imagine have to walk on this stuff...and in the cold with bare feet. WE are going to get some boots if it continues....He's ok unless it is this cold...and yesterday we had wind chills of 30 below. It's brutal.

The old boys would go potty wearing a coat or jacket. None of the young boys will though, so we are dashing out and dashing back in twice as fast. Since the ice storm the other day, Chase really doesn't want to go out because the neighbor's big limb cracked and crashed to the ground whilst he was midpee. It nearly knocked off the street light (hanging now) and nearly took our power line. So, for two days he WAS NOT going out (I made him and he trembled). Finally, the bladder won over his fear.

vr2a.jpg
Tonya, mom to May, and my angels Vinnie, Rex, Red, Chase, and Jake.

The old boys would go potty wearing a coat or jacket. None of the young boys will though, so we are dashing out and dashing back in twice as fast. Since the ice storm the other day, Chase really doesn't want to go out because the neighbor's big limb cracked and crashed to the ground whilst he was midpee. It nearly knocked off the street light (hanging now) and nearly took our power line. So, for two days he WAS NOT going out (I made him and he trembled). Finally, the bladder won over his fear.

Oh Poor Chase! That would have done it for Flash too...Remember he's the little man that was outside in a wind storm and the horrible walmart bag was zoomin around him in the wind and he almost had a heart attack...every place he would run to get away it seemed to follow him...we have no idea where that bag came from...but we had to go out there and get it...he was afraid to go out for 3 days...also once he was afraid to go out...froze...wouldn't move...the culprit...there was a big beach ball in the pool that was circling due to the evening breeze...That's my big boy! :P I just feel HORRIBLE that I brought this on...we normally don't put coats on for quick pottys...but since it was so brutal...I put coats on...eye didn't connect with the fact he wouldn't go due to the coat...he's a stubborn little man too! With him getting older...and with it SO cold...I wanted his little coat on him...Sigh...we live and learn.

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Yeah, I try to bundle up Joseph, too, when it gets into the below zeroes, but he prefers to dash out and do the deed naked. Best I can do is shovel the paths and his favorite spots so his feet don't get snowballs.

{{{{{{{{{{Flashy}}}}}}}}}}

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.