Need Some Help

Guest celticfairiemom

You might try setting some booby trapped pop cans - 4 or 5 depending on your counter - along the counter's edge or wherever she seems most interested. Put in some pennies and tape the hole shut. It'll make a BEEEG racket when she gets them off the counter but it also may scare her enough to break the cycle.

greysmom :D

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Guest celticfairiemom

I tried the pennies in the can - she just threw it off the counter and kept foraging. <sigh> she was treated the the VoG and has now decided we are all mean and is sulking on TigerLilly's bed - with TL. We had to go out so we just moved the bowl to the top of the fridge and put all the child locks back on the cabinets with food in them.

She should be fine. :) Finnian admires her prowess as a hunter. :chow

The microwave is your friend!

Yep - that's my storage place to keep stuff away from the cats-who-forage-for-anything-just-like-dogs!! :P (Kind of a pain when I go to use the microwave BUT keeps them from eating anything that's out!

I've joked for years that I have the busiest top 'o the fridge in town :) Very few can scale that height.

The cats CAN!! That's why I use the microwave! They haven't learned to open it... YET! :lol

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Guest oldNELLIE

My best friends dog once ate a whole tray of homemade muffins and the 3 sticks of butter that she left out after baking (her pooch had never shown any interest in the counter before). He was fine, but we had a real laugh picturing Odin delicately spreading the butter on each of the warm muffins...hehe.