Round 2 Shirts Are Here

Trudy

I'll be sending emails to determine if you want any embroidery.

Shirts needing nothing will be sent out once payment is received.

If you want embroidery, it will take a bit longer to get taken care of... hint hint.... you want them plain :lol

T-shirt with BACK IMAGE ONLY

Fitted Short Sleeve: $13.75

Short Sleeve: $11.50

Long Sleeve : $12.75

Please add $1.50 for 2X and above

OPTIONAL customized embroidered front (price PER SHIRT):

One item - $2.00

Two items - $3.00

Three items - $4.00

(options - embroidered running grey, GreyTalk.com, GT username)

Shipping

$5.00 in the US if you ordered ONE shirt. Might be more if you ordered more than 1, I have to package them and weight them to determine that and need a zip code.

If someone backs out, let me know please.

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

You will have an email from me tonight if I was able to do any embroidery on your shirts.

If not, my current feeling is that there will NOT BE ANY MORE DONE.

If that means you don't want your shirt, let me know and I'll see if there is somebody else out there that wants a plain one that won't be eaten by my machine or #(*#@*#@ up in some other way by my machine.

Guest turbospeed

What do the plain shirts look like? I've been off the board for a few months and missed this fun. If someone doesn't want a shirt, I'd be interested.

Turbospeed

• 2 weeks later...

Received my shirts Trudy, thank you, they are just perfect!! :couchjump I was going to use as sleep shirt, but they are too nice!

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge

Trudy- I meant to post this earlier but I am an idiot and so swamped with work - so I apologize. I received my and love them. Thanks again for doing this.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

I received mine last week. Apparently shipping from AK is much faster than shipping to AK. It looks great, thank you!

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Guest 20PawsinAlaska

Got mine the day after you shipped. :) Wore it the other day and somebody said, "you must have a Greyhound" and I thought they were pysic or something and then realized I was wearing the shirt. Turns out he has a 14 year old female. I love the shirt, thanks so much!

• 3 weeks later...