Suzi Went To The Bridge This A.m.

Spotsylott

I am in tears, I just emailed them as I read on the GIG board they were going to Gettysburg. They were staying at the Best Inn where we are staying. I was so happy to be able to see Suzi again. Nancy mentioned that Suzi was having intestinal upset lately. She was one amazing greyhound and the Waddles are such devoted greyhound people.

Run Be free Suzi! I am happy I was able to meet you and pet your sweet face.

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts go out to the Waddells. This must be so hard for them. :( I'm sure Suzi is leading the pack at the Rainbow Bridge! :angel

Godspeed, sweet Suzi!

Nancy

th_Chancepool.jpgmissing my Angel, Chance ~ 1/23/99 - 1/24/08 (Fortified Heart)

"...for every joy that passes, something beautiful remains"

Guest lisa73

God Speed Suzi, Your memory will live on for ever in so many hearts and minds. Your will to live and spirit make each and everyone of us proud to be owned by another ambassordor for your breed. Sleep tight special lady, xxxxxxxx many hugs and kisses from all her in the UK :(

Goodbye Suzi, it was a privilege to have met you last year at Dewey. Hugs to the Waddells for taking such good care fo this special little soul.

Melissa, Penelope (LC's Wild Rose)

Missing sweet Bell (EMK Bolivar Bell). I'll never forget you.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

{image removed, taller than 150px}

Run free sweet Suzi. What a good life you had...and your spirit will live on forever. Condolences to the Waddells on the loss of this very special lady.

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Guest Arias_Mom

Prayers from our home to the home on Suzi's beloved parents. I pray my gang live that long and have the zest for life that Suzi did. Bless you Suzi and run and be free and wait for your parents at the bridge.

Sheila & Jimmy

Aria, Amadeus Phoebe and Kiki

Guest Champsmom

My deepest sympathys on the loss of one so loved by many . I am only sorry I did not get to meet this wonderful creature myself. :f_white:f_white:f_white:f_pink:f_pink

Guest cindysmom

My deepest sympathies to the Waddells. I never met you, sweet girl, but you are such an inspiration to all of us for our babes. God bless to all.

Guest ProudGreyMom

Oh, poor Suzi, I was just telling DH all about her this past weekend. :( At least she had a very wonderful life and was loved by so many.

Godspeed Suzi... f_yellow

I pray my boys will have the longevity of life as you.

My sympathies are with your family.....

Kelly, Andy, & Josh

Kelly and the boys

Andy (Full Details), Savage (SanTan SavageTry), Tag (C Ya Tag Heuer), Hamlet (Huntington's Monarch Hamlet),

and Cleopatra (Huntington's Cleopatra)

Never forgotten & Always in my heart, Shawn (Call Me Gone) 02/09/99 - 03/23/06

and Josh (Great Contender*) 01/11/98 - 11/29/07

6be773b747390028badb20f184e30be3.jpg

Night night sweet Suzi. You most certainly were an inspiration. f_yellow

:cry1

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest azlorenz

My heart goes out to the Waddell family. Suzi was nothing less than a STAR. Her legacy will continue to inspire those worldwide. Although I never had the pleasure of meeting her, I will miss as though she were one of my own. Run free dear Suzi. You are in our hearts forever.

:weep

Guest Grhndad
Our most heartfelt condolences go out to Nancy and Dick on the loss of Suzi. I had the pleasure meeting this sweet girl the last two years in Dewey. what a little sweetheart. Fly free little one. Another bright star in the heavens tonight.

I'm so sad to here about Suzi's passing. She was indeed a living legend among grey people. I never met her, but I'll miss her.

Say hello to my Suze, Suzi - I'm sure you'll meet her.

Many, many condolences to the Waddells. They're going to miss their sweet Suzi.

GTAvatar-2015_zpsb0oqcimj.jpg

The plural of anecdote is not data

Brambleberry Greyhounds My Etsy Shop

I'm sitting here with tears flowing for Suzi and her owners. I never met Suzi, but I've been inspired in reading about her on the internet and looking at her pictures in their van and her rickshaw. My tears are for the loss of such a wonderful spirit, but also tears of joy for the life she led and the love she shared.

Edited by Tam234

Please give my sympathy to the Waddell family. Suzi was truly an inspiration and I'm very sorry to hear that she's gone. I will remember them in prayer.

Lori