Could You Spare Some Good Thoughts For My Boy

What a long road for you and your boy! Hope he continues to improve.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vahoundlover

I haven't been posting much on GT lately tho I try to read as much as I can. I'm glad to hear Nadir is starting to feel better!! My continued thoughts and prayers are coming your way.

I am so happy to see Nadir is showing improvement. I've been checking in to see how he is doing. Poor boy has been thru so much. We will all continue to send good thoughts to him and good wishes to you that he is on the road to recovery.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Continued good thought for your boy.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

All of Florida wants to know - how is Nadir and his Mom? Prayers and hugs to both of you.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I want to first say thank you to all who sent notes of well wishes for Nadir over Thanksgiving and to those who are asking about him again. I wasn't able to respond earlier but please know that each thought and well wish is cherished.

We are now getting close to 2 weeks into his treatment with Clindamycin. I believe he does a 8-12 week course for the full treatment. He has to do a 4 week course then retest again. If things look as they should on the test then we continue with the rest of the treatment. Although he is still having problems with his back and walking I am seeing subtle improvements in this and his overall demeanor is greatly improving. Monday night he showed me a bit of his playful side and spent a few minutes tossing around his favorite buffalo stuffie in the house. He gets excited about going outside now too and eagerly walks around the yard inspecting every inch of our fence for any new pee-mail that might have been left since his last inspection.

Judy,

Mom to Greyhounds Nadir & Beanie,

and American Bulldog Bruiser

It's so good to hear that Nadir is feeling better. He's always in our thoughts, as are you. Please tell him we're all on his side and give him a big hug from his fans here in the desert

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

I am so happy your little man is feeling better. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.