Penny Is In Icu (coming Home Wednesday Pm)

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coninued prayers for Penny.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest SoulsMom

Susan, such good news! I wish I could have seen her when we were at Tufts, she's such a sweetie. I can't imagine how hard this has been on you :grouphug

Update: Penny has relapsed for the third time and now has an elevated temperature. So things don't look good. I just want her home now, so she can spend the time she has left at home and not in a hospital away from her family. The doctors are in agreement with me, but the problem is she is not eating nearly enough to sustain herself- the TPN is giving the nutrients, but she is down about 20 pounds.

I was so hopeful that things would turn around but that won't be happening. I just hope she can come home and have a little bit of fun and good times.

2wck1zc.jpg

Oh no. :cry1 This is just terrible. What in the world could have happened??? I am so sorry that you've had to go through all of this. Hoping that she will be able to come home and spend her final days with you and her family. I'll be thinking of Penny. Give her a big kiss from us and Bonnie, especially. :weep

How heartbreaking. I'm so sorry.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Sending prayers and hope...Hope for a miracle turn around. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.