Penny Is In Icu (coming Home Wednesday Pm)

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Penny and I got home about 4pm. She ate a cheeseburger from

McDonald's. Her bottom really hurts her- it's open and bloody.

I have to go get her some ointment. She won't sit down or lie

down, unless I put her on the bed. So when I get back I'll put

her back on the bed. She looks horrible. I can't stand this any

longer, so I can only imagine how she feels. I don't want a

miracle for her, I just want her to not be in pain.

Edited by tornadosgirl
2wck1zc.jpg

Guest SoulsMom

I'm so glad to hear she is home with you :grouphug

I don't know if it would help Penny, but when Soul had the horrible rash (that hurt so much!) when he left Tufts I put some bag balm on it. It was cleared up within a few days. But it wasn't open wounds, more like abrasions.

Kiss precious Penny for me. We also used bag balm on Angel Lacey. Praying that a few days home~she will improve. I know she has to be happy just being home. Sending my prayers and white light. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I wonder why two dogs coming out of the same facility both have rashes.... :dunno

I hope Penny feels better now that she's home.

DD

Donna
Molly the Border Collie & Poquita the American-born Podenga

Bridge Babies: Daisy (Positive Delta) 8/7/2000 - 4/6/2115, Agnes--angel Sage's baby (Regall Rosario) 11/12/01 - 12/18/13, Lucky the mix (Found, w 10 puppies 8/96-Bridge 7/28/11, app. age 16) & CoCo (Cosmo Comet) 12/28/89-5/4/04

:grouphug

I'm so glad Penny is home and ate a burger. Enjoy your time with her. She will feel very loved at home.

I wish I could have brought Catwalk home for those last few hours, but I knew that she was in pain and not have been able to enjoy a burger.

My thoughts are with you at this terrible time. You are the only person who can decide when to set her free from pain. Such an awful decision.

:grouphug:grouphug

Gillian
Caesar (Black Caesarfire) and Olly (Oregon) the Galgo

Still missing: Nell (spaniel mix) 1982-1997, Boudicca (JRT) 1986- 2004, and the greys P's Catwalk 2001-2008, Murphy Peabody (we failed fostering) 1998-2010 and Pilgrim (Blazing Leia) 2003-2016,