If You Ordered Shirts In Round 1...

Trudy

EMAIL ME.

I'm waiting on several people to respond to the emails I sent out last week to determine what you wanted on your shirt(s).

I need to know that info so I can get the shirts completed.

Also, I'll be sending emails again tomorrow if your shirts are done and I've not received payment. I know a few of you have let me know you are sending a paper check, that's fine. You'll get the email again as I'm just going by what's in the box. This way I'm sure everybody has indeed received emails.

I'm using the email addresses you sent the orders to me with.

If you have paid over the weekend, your package will go out tomorrow afternoon. I'll be printing those labels in a few minutes.

Any payments I receive in the morning will get labels done up and printed and will go out tomorrow afternoon as well.

Ok, just discovered a color swap in 2 shirts - neither have been mailed out yet - emails sent.

Might be another color swap too... need to figure out who belongs to this last shirt that I haven't gotten an email response from yet.

If you ordered a L dark navy long sleeve shirt and didn't get an email with a total from me yet... let me know. If not, I'll try to figure that out tomorrow.

And if you got a shirt that isn't the right color. I'm VERY VERY SORRY!. I won't be able to fix it after tomorrow and I don't think anybody will have gotten their shirts by tomorrow.

Just sent my payment via paypal! :)

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

one more batch going to the post office.

ALL shirts from this round are complete

I have to replace 1 where the greyhound embroidery screwed up and waiting for a replacement (coming in round 2) for a shirt that arrived with a hole.

Other than that, all are done.

And maybe today, I'll figure out who belongs to this one long sleeve navy or dark navy shirt sitting here.

So everybody should have received an email with a total (except the 2 cases above) and a paypal address. If you want to send a check, let me know and I'll send you the mailing address.

EVERYBODY should have received an email with the total, except the 2 people that received emails saying I'm waiting on the 2nd round of shirts to finish theirs.

If you didn't get it, check you junk mail folders.

If you don't see it in there, let me know and I'll send it again.

Ok, I have 5 packages left here with shirts waiting for payment to be mailed, you should all have received the email with the total in it.

I'll shoot out emails again tonight, but please check your spam/junk folders if you've not received the email yet.

Making a run to the post office shortly to drop off what I put labels on a little bit ago.

I got mine today and everything was a perfect fit!!!! Thanks Trudy! :colgate

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest Morgaynn

Looking forward to receiving mine shortly... Hopefully I'll get some good wear out of them before they don't fit for the rest of the summer LOL