They Are Here.....

Trudy

I'll start working through the emails after I open the boxes and sort.

I'll confirm what you want on it and give you info for payment and figure out the shipping. Shirts will go out Priority Mail.

I'll do them in batches - once I'm done with one bunch of emails, I'll move on to another set.

I'm doing the embroidery, so it will take me some time to get through all these.

Ok.... off to open some boxes!

T-shirt with BACK IMAGE ONLY

Fitted Short Sleeve: $13.75

Short Sleeve: $11.50

Long Sleeve : $12.75

Please add $1.50 for 2X and above

OPTIONAL customized embroidered front:

One item - $2.00

Two items - $3.00

Three items - $4.00

(options - embroidered running grey, GreyTalk.com, GT username)

embroidery will be ONE color. I can do black or white to match the color ink on the back. I also have pink, gold, royal blue, brown, fawn. If you don't request a color in your email, I'll do the same color as the ink.

greyhound2.JPG

SHIPPING

1 shirt will ship for $5.00 - anywhere in the US

If you have more than 1 shirt, it will have to be determined by destination zip code and weight, it will have to go by Priority mail. I will respond to your email with a price once I have your zip code and weight the shirts.

Shirts to Canada - looks like MAYBE I can ship first class international. Priority international in $$$$INSANE$$$$

What I need in a response back from you:

confirmation that the shirts are correct

what you want on each shirt front - right side (I guess that's technically the left side when the shirt is on a person) - (greyhound image/GT name/GreyTalk.com - yes, I can flip the greyhound around - and how you want it (top/middle/bottom for the embroidered stuff))

shipping address, or at least the zip code for now

I will respond to your email with a total (including shipping) once I've finished the shirts. I am human and make mistakes, so I don't want you paying before I know the shirt is going to be mailed out. Since there are so many colors on my table, I didn't order extras of all of them and most of the extras I ordered are one color and already claimed :lol

For those that responded to emails I sent already with "no embroidery" I LOVE YOU!!!! :lol :lol

I'll pick up boxes today so I can start getting things ready to be shipped out tomorrow.

Again, watch your emails, I'll send you totals.

ok, all emails should have been sent out.

If you sent me an email with a shirt order and didn't get a response back from me in the last 24 hours... let me know.

Also....

second chance offer....

http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php?showtopic=213805" target="_blank">clicky</a>

22 October

First round of shirts should ship out tomorrow.

You will have received a response via email with the total [shirt price, embroidery price, shipping price] and the address if you want to pay via paypal.

If you want to send a check, let me know and I'll mail you the address.

If you don't agree with the total, let me know, a calculator has not been used yet in the totals lol.gif

Shipping is USPS priority mail to the US. It will probably take a week, even as priority, at least that's how long anything takes to get here via priority. I'll send you the tracking number when I print out the labels (or USPS will send it to you if I remember to add your email address when filling out labels)

Canada I will try to do first class mail if you prefer to keep the cost down, but I can't tell you how long it will take to get there. As long as it shows it as an option to me when I get shipping costs, I'll send the email with both costs, just let me know which one you want so I put it in the right envelope.

If you send a check via paypal, I'll wait to ship until it has cleared.

If I have questions, I'll respond to your email before I do any embroidery - just to make sure I'm doing what you are expecting.

I will not send you the email with totals until the shirt(s) is/are completed

126 shirts arrived in the first batch

Most of them will have some type of embroidery on them.

My goal is to embroider a few shirts a day, so it will take a while, but I'll get there smile.gif

And hopefully Walmart has more backing because I'm going to run out after about 6 more shirts lol.gif I'll make a run there tonight, if not, I'll have to order that online.

OMG Trudy, you'll be burning the midnight oil. Oh.....never mind, you're probably doing that already. How many hours of daylight do you have each day now? :P (Sorry, I couldn't resist!) The shirts look pretty stacked up like that. You're very ambitious!

tivvy-gigi-heaven-gabby-2.jpg

Waiting at the bridge: Blaze, Rodney, Lady, Spice, Sarahlee, Callie and Baby

Can't wait. Sorry Trudy you have all the work to do... Don't work too hard we can wait. I maybe sorry saying that... :lol

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Ok, now to start on the emails.

I'm just going to respond to the ones I have in my inbox... so you might get 2, you only have to reply to one of them please :)

1 shirt will ship for $5.00 - anywhere in the US

If you have more than 1 shirt, it will have to be determined by destination zip code and weight, it will have to go by Priority mail. I will respond to your email with a price once I have your zip code.

Shirts to Canada - looks like MAYBE I can ship first class international. Priority international in $$$$INSANE$$$$

What I need in a response back from you:

confirmation that the shirts are correct

what you want on each shirt front - right side - (greyhound image/GT name/GreyTalk.com - yes, I can flip the greyhound around - and how you want it (top/middle/bottom for the embroidered stuff))

shipping address, or at least the zip code for now

ok, a huge bunch of emails just went out.

Not everybody was sent an email tonight. just one large batch.

if you didn't get an email tonight and you do NOT want any embroidery, please email me (from the same email you used before) your shipping info, I can get those not needing any embroidery sent out pretty quickly.

Boxes are empty...

I'm officially crazy!

Been there, done that and yes you are crazy :lol

Hey, I had over 500 shirts and only 100 left so there's a light at the end of the tunnel

:lol

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Once your shirt is done (or shirts are done), I will respond to your email with a total and you can send a paypal to that simplytreats email address :)

Please don't pay before the shirts are done.... I'm human, I make mistakes :( My machine is a machine, it also makes mistakes (that aren't even always human induced!)

I got your email and I did respond to you. Thanks Trudy!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

ok, for those that aren't having any embroidery for the first batch of emails - I'll send you a paypal invoice or an email - hopefully later tonight.

I'm having email issues... it's working now, but it's not sending out the way I want it to.

So, if you get a funky email header from me... sorry - working on having it fixed - GCI created me an email address today - trudyandjess....

I'll send out more emails out this evening to. Hopefully I'll have everybody covered and then start working on them.

First round of shirts should ship out tomorrow.

You will have received a response via email with the total [shirt price, embroidery price, shipping price] and the address if you want to pay via paypal.

If you want to send a check, let me know and I'll mail you the address.

If you don't agree with the total, let me know, a calculator has not been used yet in the totals :lol

Shipping is USPS priority mail to the US. It will probably take a week, even as priority, at least that's how long anything takes to get here via priority. I'll send you the tracking number when I print out the labels (or USPS will send it to you if I remember to add your email address when filling out labels)

Canada I will try to do first class mail if you prefer to keep the cost down, but I can't tell you how long it will take to get there. As long as it shows it as an option to me when I get shipping costs, I'll send the email with both costs, just let me know which one you want so I put it in the right envelope.

If you send a check via paypal, I'll wait to ship until it has cleared.

If I have questions, I'll respond to your email before I do any embroidery - just to make sure I'm doing what you are expecting.

I will not send you the email with totals until the shirt(s) is/are completed

126 shirts arrived in the first batch

Most of them will have some type of embroidery on them.

My goal is to embroider a few shirts a day, so it will take a while, but I'll get there :)

And hopefully Walmart has more backing because I'm going to run out after about 6 more shirts :lol I'll make a run there tonight, if not, I'll have to order that online.

How big is the greyhound? Where I want it will depend on size. :)

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

3-4 inches long - I'm only putting them on the left side (when the shirt is on a person). The option for location is if you are having multiple things embroidered and that's just what order you want the embroidered items.

Ah, I see. Thanks.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)