You Take The Bad With The Good...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on your new baby!!

We're sending healing thoughts for Argos and your family.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

Guest greyscot

That's just such a sad story and a happy one at the same time. I'm sorry about Argos but congratulations on the birth of your baby. Hug them both.

I am so sorry to hear the news, I hope it turns out wrong, I really do.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Checking in with more prayers. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Adding our prayers to the chant for Argos. Hoping that it is an infection or something that meds can cure or take away. We know that the waiting is so hard but remember that both Argos and your wonderful new baby can and will pick up on your emotions. Try to stay positive, celebrate each day and enjoy both your boys. Sending hugs and scritches - and congratulations on the birth of your son.

Oh NO!

I am so sorry not only for the trauma you are having to go through, but the timing of it as well.

I am so so sorry to have this time of joy and new-life now be shadowed by possible cancer in sweet Argos.

Amy and Tim in Beverly, MA, with Chase and Always missing Kingsley (Drama King) and Ruby (KB's Bee Bopper).

Guest ChasesMum

Oh my, how awful! *hugs*

George's cancer was in his shoulder joint, they took his leg and shoulderblade and while it only gave us 4 months, we had some good times. It was rough going, not sure I would have made that choice with a new baby.

Love on Lucas and Argos and hubby and take care of yourself too! Post partum blues makes it all worse ...uugh.

Good thoughts and prayers sent out to you and your family and Argos.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Oh no, not Argos....not now! I'm so, so, so very sorry to ready this. :( Sending hopeful wishes for this to be something curable.

Edited by gracegirl

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

Christie, just seeing this thread today. I'm so sorry. Let me know if you need anything. :grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire