Riley's Sick

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending healing thoughts to Riley.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

Well, Ry is not feeling much better today :( He had more bloody D in the middle of the night and barely touched his dinner or breakfast. Normally he will scarf down cooked chicken. He is drinking way more than normal, and is absolutely exhausted.

The vet thought he might have eaten something, but I have no yard and Riley was with me almost the entire day on Tuesday. I really don't think he ate anything. Hopefully we will get the blood test results back soon... I'll let you guys know.

Thank you SO much for all the good wishes.

Guest SusanP

Poor guy! Sending healing thoughts. Is he going to need fluids? Wizard had violent diarrhea once and needed and IV and something the vet gave him to settle things down--not sure what the med was. They never could figure out the cause, but he got better after a couple of days.

I just saw this, Lucy...I'm sorry to read that you rboy is so sick. I hope, that he recovers soon...

My very best wishes for him and hugs to you!

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

Just checking for an update. Keeping your sweet boy in my thoughts :candle:hope

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

No results back today... hopefully tomorrow. The waiting is so frustrating but nothing I can do. Riley was put on prednisone to help with his appetite and it seems to be working somewhat. He ate a few bites of chicken this afternoon and just seemed interested in a treat I was giving the iggies so I am making him an early dinner. No more big D or throwing up today :goodluck

I will update as soon as I know something more. Thanks everyone :heart

Edited by RileysMomma