Polli Tripped

Ok...chanting...the cancer is gone...Polli will be home soon...Polli will have no adverse reactions to the chemo...Polli will be giving you heart attacks doing zoomies rightawayquick!

Feel all the healing engergy and prayers from around the world sweetheart.

Robin....have a drink...breathe deeply...gets lots of rest as your little girl will be home very soon and you will need your rest ok? :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Picking up on the "pain-free, infection-free, metastasis-free, fast-healing" chant.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Guest LolasMom
Ok...chanting...the cancer is gone...Polli will be home soon...Polli will have no adverse reactions to the chemo...Polli will be giving you heart attacks doing zoomies rightawayquick!

Feel all the healing engergy and prayers from around the world sweetheart.

Robin....have a drink...breathe deeply...gets lots of rest as your little girl will be home very soon and you will need your rest ok? :grouphug

I couldn't say it better! :heart

I'm so sorry, Robin. I'm glad, at least, that they seem to have caught it early. I'll be thinking lots of good thoughts for your family and your sweet girl.

Valerie w/ Cash (CashforClunkers) & Lucy (Racing School Dropout)
Missing our gorgeous Miss
Diamond (Shorty's Diamond), sweet boy Gabe (Zared) and Holly (ByGollyItsHolly), who never made it home.

Robin, I just saw this. I'm so sorry but I'm optimistic that the cancer is now gone :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest taylorsmom

Oh Robin, I am just seeing this for the first time right now!! I am so sorry to hear about sweet Miss Polli. All our prayers are with you and Polli for a speedy recovery and greyt response to chemo. Take good care of yourself too, one step at a time. We are all here for you.

If I'm in shock, I can only imagine you! You may feel outside yourself right now, but you're strong Robin, I know you are. So many people here can help with what to expect, how to be ready for her to come home and the rest you have covered. Because you love Polli and have always had her best interest at heart, as with the others. Please know you all remain in my prayers.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest greyt2love

Robin, I am so sorry ! Prayers for you and Polli . Gosh, it all happened so quickly. It's hard to take it in. Rest if you can so you have the energy and strength you will need when you bring Polli home.

Guest Ohiogreymom

Robin, I'm so sorry, :grouphug but I'm glad the surgery was done so fast. Hopefully, they got all those nasty little buggers before they had time to do more damage. From my pack to yours, we're sending many prayers! :hope:hope:hope:candle:candle

Robin, Polli and Brooke WILL celebrate their 10th birthday in Jan. We have to stay positive for our girls, they need us to do that for them.

Hugs to you.

Denise & Strider, Blake, Fields, Frank, FlippyDoo, and Momma Gail.

The Bridge Angels Zack(Ags Marble Chip) 4/25/93-2/16/06, Wanda(Rainier Rowanda) 12/14/94-06/09/06, Brooke/Boogers(Rainier Restive) 01/01/99-10/20/08, Warlock(Rainier Rammer) 4/29/99-10/01/09), Patsie(Frisky Patsy) 5/17/96-2/05/10, Hatter(Cals Madhatter) 6/3/00-3/11/10, Dodger(Rainier Ransack) 4/29/99-4/16/10, and Sparkle(Okie Sparkle) 11/8/2000-1/28/11

I like what MySkye said...One day at a time. (deep breath) You are very strong, you are very loved & so is Polli...I'm not going to say this isn't going to be challenging...but you aren't naeve naive. You know you have a journey ahead. We're all right here with you. You were there for me when Dear got sick, you were there for me when I lost him, BuyCut & then Snowy....so I'm right here for you. We all are.

Edited by Pipi5

You and your DH and your entire pack are in our thoughts! (chanting... chanting... chanting)

As others have said - GT is the place to be! - whether you want to cry or rant or get a multi-state group hug or talk about Polli's chemo or strategize what happens next and next and next. We'll all be waiting for updates, but will certainly understand if you need some quiet and time to brood.

White light...

greysmom :D

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

I like what MySkye said...One day at a time. (deep breath) You are very strong, you are very loved & so is Polli...I'm not going to say this isn't going to be challenging...but you aren't naeve naive. You know you have a journey ahead. We're all right here with you. You were there for me when Dear got sick, you were there for me when I lost him, BuyCut & then Snowy....so I'm right here for you. We all are.

you are all touching me in a way, that I didn't know was possible.

Thank you doesn't seem quite adequate, yet it will have to do.

I just spoke to the tech who will be spending the night with Polli. She is the same one who spent the night with Beau when he had his accident (over a holiday weekend, I may add)

She said, Polli looks good. She peed in her crate. I asked her why and if someone cleaned her. She said she is on a grate so it didn't get on her. They do not want her walking yet. I questioned a grate???

She explained that the very end of her is on a grate, but otherwise she is on a comforter, heading pads, pillows but when she had to peep, SHE STOOD UP TO PEE. THey gave her more pain meds because they figured it was wearing off and she would become uncomfortable.

We made a plan for the tech to call me at 11pm then 2 Am, then 6 AM. We will drop her food, cookies (OMG, my cookie monster- how I miss her screaming at me and pounding the floor, stomping her feet for a cookie) chicken breast off and pray she eats something. She hasn't had a thing to eat since Tuesday night. The ultimate Yom Kippur fast :(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

{{{{{{{{{{Robin}}}}}}}}}}

Thinking of you and your girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest LadyChester

Sending prayers for your gal. She's a trooper and I just feel in my heart she'll get through this with flying colors. Hugs to you and your entire family.

I am so sorry for all of you! Please try to take care of yourself so you'll be ready for Polli to come home.

Please know that all of us here are sending you & yours, love and prayers.

Susan

Sending prayers. It's good you can take some food and cookies for her. When my Dalmatian had to stay at the e-vet, the tech had me bring in a t-shirt I had worn and he put it in with her. He told me she seemed to be a little calmer with something familiar. I know I felt better that there was a little bit of me there. I don't know if your vet will permit it, but maybe it will help Polli to have something of yours (with cookies, please!) with her until she can come home.

Beverly

gallery_17374_2906_4494.jpg
Beverly. Missing my happy toy-flinging boy Sammy (Where's Mandrill), (8/12/2009-9/30-2021) Desperately missing my angel Mandy (BB's Luv) [7/1/2000 - 9/18/2012]. Always missing Meg the Dalmatian and Ralph Malph the Pekeapoo.

I feel just sick, almost like it was one of my own dogs. Polli has always been one of my GT favorites :cry1

However! The fast action to get the bad stuff out of her and start treatment will greatly improve her chances. She WILL beat this, she WILL be ok! :bighug

Guest jackjack

Just seeing this now. I'm so sorry to hear that little Polli isn't well. It has to be so overwhelming. We'll all be thinking of her. Please take care of yourself.

Guest zoolaine

Ah Nuts! I'm so sorry to hear about sweet Polli. It does sound like she is doing well with the surgery though. I bet she can't wait to get home to you and her family. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers.