Polli Tripped

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no! I was hoping for a different diagnosis. Please know that all of you are in our prayers and thoughts. As someone

else has already said-Polli looks like a fighter-add your love to that and she will do fine. :grouphug

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

I am terribly sorry about the diagnosis! Have you opted for the surgery? If so, when will it be done?

My prayers are with Polli and your whole family. :hope:hope:hope

Guest Hollys2hounds

I am so sorry for this diagnosis Robin. All of our prayers are with you and your beautiful girl.

Gentle kisses to Polli, and many hugs are sent your way.

--Holly

Guest DoofBert

I was praying the diagnosis would be something other that what it is..

But, we all know Polli is a special gal and she'll be able to get through this.

Prayers headed your way and hugs, too!

I am so very sorry. Keeping you and Polli in my thoughts and prayers.

Carol Ann

gallery_9381_2904_4242.jpg

Molly Weasley Carpenter-Caro - 6 Year Old Standard Poodle.

Gizzy, Specky, Riley Roo & Lady - Our beloved Greyhounds waiting at the Rainbow Bridge.

Guest greytfulhounds

Oh, no!! I am so sorry! I know what it is like to get that kind of news. My heart & prayers are with you and your sweet girl. :grouphug:hope:candle:hope:candle

Polli is out of surgery.

I have a tripod. I can't believe this. As someone said (Sorry, my head is spinning) this all happened so fast, a trip on the steps, a whine and BOOM- amputation.

She did "well". What does that mean? it was clean, leg off, little blood loss and they will keep her sedated/asleep all day today/tonight. I opted to have round the clock nursing for her so she is not alone during the night. This way, they will check in with us as often as I need. Every hour, every other hour...whatever.

Sigh. It's all very surreal.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project