Polli Tripped

Polli had been limping for about a week. Today she tripped up the steps and yelped. (She's never done that before) Then she stood there with right the front leg up in the air whimpeing.

She is unable to put weight on it. We were supposed to leave for PA now, but we are leaving for the vet instead.

Please send prayers for Polli that she just pulled something.

VEt just called (DH took her) It's a fracture. Vet is concerned as to WHY there is a fracture. Bone biopsy tomorrow. She can not come home until the results are in from that which will be freaking Tuesday because of the holiday Monday.

She is afraid to let her come home because we could not keep her quiet and off that leg.

There is a possiblity it could be cancer. There is bone loss, the density is not like the other bone. They want more pictures tomorrow while under general anethesia.

I am numb.

How do you all manage through this ? I haven't a clue.

Edited by RobinM

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sending prayers and good thoughts :hope .

SunnySophiePegsdon.jpg

When a relationship of love is disrupted, the relationship does not cease. The love continues; therefore, the relationship continues. The work of grief is to reconcile and redeem life to a different love relationship. ~ W Scott Lineberry

Always Greyhounds Home Boarding and Greyhounds With Love House Sitting

I really hope she just pulled something :candle

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Sending my prayers for sweet Polli. Please update us as soon as you can. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I hope she's all right and that it's just a strain.

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

I'm sorry to see it's a fracture... She has to stay there until Tuesday? I'm keeping positive thoughts for good news. :grouphug

Daisy & Eli, the crazy hounds, and Bella & Zoe, the curly kitties,
and Jed (10.30.98 - 11.28.08) & Ripple (3.25.99 - 8.20.09) together again at the bridge
with Cleo-Kitty (10.8.1988 - 7.26.2007) always in my heart.

Tuesday!? That seems a bit much, IMHO. Lots of good thoughts and white light for your girl!

greysmom :D

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Guest greytmonty
Polli had been limping for about a week. Today she tripped up the steps and yelped. (She's never done that before) Then she stood there with right the front leg up in the air whimpeing.

She is unable to put weight on it. We were supposed to leave for PA now, but we are leaving for the vet instead.

Please send prayers for Polli that she just pulled something.

VEt just called (DH took her) It's a fracture. Vet is concerned as to WHY there is a fracture. Bone biopsy tomorrow. She can not come home until the results are in from that which will be freaking Tuesday because of the holiday Monday.

She is afraid to let her come home because we could not keep her quiet and off that leg.

She thinks it could be cancer.

I am numb.

How do you all manage through this ? I haven't a clue.

Robin, I am so so sorry. Is it not possible to take Polli for the biopsy somewhere she can be looked at sooner? Is there a teaching vet hospital nearby? I am so sorry, you are in my thoughts.

Tuesday!? That seems a bit much, IMHO. Lots of good thoughts and white light for your girl!

greysmom :D

I was thinking the same thing Robin, Tuesday? Doesn't sound right. Your little girl has lots of prayers coming from here

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless