Laceylaine

patricia

Oh Girl...you are so missed and loved.

You came home to us with so much sad baggage. WE tried to tell you how much we loved you and that there was no more living outside~and that we would take every step together to get rid of the horrible cancer growing on and in your tummy. At first you just did not understand and you did not trust us or love us. If we tried to kiss you or pet you~you would snap.

After your second radical cancer surgery, you were so sick you could not snap at me or get away from me. I slept on the floor with you for 4 nights and during this time we finally bonded and you finally trusted us and let go of the sadness. Your recovery was long and hard but we got through it together and you turned into the sassy and bossy little girl that made us laugh...and you gave us your heart. Our journey together was not long enough...cancer hit you again and you fought until you told us no more Mommy and Daddy and we set you free.

The day you came home to us...

100_0078.jpg

:wub:

Hanging out with Mommy and being silly...

100_2059-3.jpg

Oh sweet LaceyLaine...we miss you more than words can say. Please kiss Sophia~Queenie~and Cody Angelo for us. Stay together and wait until the day we meet again.

1111-2.jpg

Happy Gotcha Day Girl...sending massive amounts of ice cream and loves on a gentle breeze.

Mommy...Daddy...Flashy...Boggie...Pavé

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Happy Gotcha Day, Ms. Laceylaine. :wub: You have helped us so much, even from up above. We know you are looking down on all of the sick puppers. Special thanks from Bonnie Twist. :blush

She was a stinker wasn't she? :lol I sure do miss the Lacers stories. I'm sure Foxy and Lacers are creating havoc at the bidge.

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest dwolfe711

Oh Patti - she was surely loved and very happy for her senior years with your family. You taught her how to trust and love - I remember when she came to you - I didn't realize she had so many issues early on - I did follow her cancer battle and she was a fighter just like our Elaine. I know how much you miss her - hopefully all the wonderful memories you have of her will help to ease the pain at her loss over time -

Run free sweet LaceyLaine - happy gotcha day - I hope you and our Elaine are running and celebrating together!!

Donna

Guest greyt2love

Happy Gotcha Day, sweetie ! I hope you are enjoying all the pleasures of the Bridge while you watch over everyone you love here on earth, waiting to see you again. :f_pink!! :angelwings

happy gotchya day, Angel LaceyLaine!!!!!! :wub: :wub:

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Guest EmbersDad
Hanging out with Mommy and being silly...

100_2059-3.jpg

Look what a happy girl you created. She is missed but you gave her such a great life.

Be happy Laceylaine. You are pain free and running with the wind.

i agree, that picture says it all right there. give 'em hell lacers, and if you see an older gent missing a couple fingers on his left hand, thats my dad, he is a good guy and will give u and all your pals scritches. give em a kiss for me and ember and tell him we miss him.

Thank you all. WE miss our little girl. She was a spirited little gal and she ran the house. To see her finally realize that she was "forever home and loved" just made our hearts soar. She was a little stinker...and oh how I miss her nipping me all the way from the bedroom to the family room to let her out in the morning...she was ready to start her day and when she barked...I darn well better respond to her wishes...and we were only too happy to do so. She had such a sad past~and after settling in...she was SO happy and she had the prettiest smile. Love and happiness is what it is all about. Hug your hounds tight...our time together is so short. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I always enjoyed seeing the photos of Lacey - the love she felt and the contentment at being in your home just came thru in every picture. In spite of of grave illness, she embraced her life in her forever home with all the joy she could. You gave Lacey an incredible gift and she will always be with you in spirit and in your heart.

gallery_6279_2888_88479.jpg

Hobbes - April 2, 1994 to April 9, 2008-----Tasha - May 23, 2000 to March 31, 2013

Fiona - Aug 29, 2001 to May 5, 2014-----Bailey - March 22, 2001 to Jan 20, 2015

Zeke - June 1, 2004 - Jan 26, 2016----Callie - July 14, 2006 to July 27, 2019

Forever in my heart: Chooch, Molly, Dylan & Lucy

Happy Gotcha Day Lacey Laine! We miss you!

I remember the day you posted about her adoption :grouphug

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.