Any Greys In Lake Peekskill Ny?

Guest lovingschuma

Guest lovingschuma

Hi

we just moved back to NY from Va and are looking to see if there are any other greyhound owners in the putnam valley area..........Our girl Schuma is a 3 year old black ex-racer and is looking to make friends for long walks. Anyone know of any good vets in the area? Thanks!

CIMG0877.jpg

Guest lovingschuma
Welcome to GreyTalk! :) Schuma looks pretty happy in that photo! :heart

thanks we've been a member for over a year now, but somehow my account got deleted. Oh well thanks though

Guest Javagirl

Hi there!

We just moved from the Hudson Valley to VA!

There is a wonderful greyhound community in your area. Check out the group Greyhound Rescue and Rehab. They cover the Hudson Valley area and are a wonderful group of grey lovers who work tirelessly for greyhounds and will be a great resource for you to start meeting folks in your area.

http://www.greyhoundrescuerehab.org/

Kristyn and Laddie

Guest lovingschuma
Hi there!

We just moved from the Hudson Valley to VA!

There is a wonderful greyhound community in your area. Check out the group Greyhound Rescue and Rehab. They cover the Hudson Valley area and are a wonderful group of grey lovers who work tirelessly for greyhounds and will be a great resource for you to start meeting folks in your area.

http://www.greyhoundrescuerehab.org/

Kristyn and Laddie

Thank you!!

here is another

CIMG1015.jpg

Thanks!!

CIMG1015.jpg

No, but we are on LI if you ever come down this way!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest lovingschuma
No, but we are on LI if you ever come down this way!

My parents live in medford and jennas live in bayshore we will be on LI a decent amount.....what area are you in?

I'm about 20 minutes or so north of you in Dutchess County. Welcome back to NY. Schuma is gorgeous

awesome, thank you! Can you recommend a vet? Schuma is due for her shots and I would rather take her to someone that I hear of from this site than looking in the yellow pages

Hi There,

Yes, there are Greyhounds in Peeksill!!! Lots of 'em.

Come to the Petsmart in Mohegan Lake this Saturday from 10-2, Greyhound Rescue and Rehab, the local adoption group is doing a meet and greet there. We get volunteers from the Peeksill area and I'm sure you can ask them about vets.

I am chairing the event. Hope to see you there!!

-Lucy

p.s. Schuma is beautiful :wub:

pss. GRR is a GREYT organization and we are always looking for volunteers :)

Lucy, Mommy to Alex (Fuzzy's Alexander), Zachy, and Lovey (RWC First Love). Angels Willow (Memu), Gracie LuLu (Reward Whammo), Prince (Dundrum Prince) and Rally (My Rapid Rally) , Siamese kitties Dallas and Dixie, Balinese kitty Zoe and bridge kitty Miza

Guest lovingschuma
Hi There,

Yes, there are Greyhounds in Peeksill!!! Lots of 'em.

Come to the Petsmart in Mohegan Lake this Saturday from 10-2, Greyhound Rescue and Rehab, the local adoption group is doing a meet and greet there. We get volunteers from the Peeksill area and I'm sure you can ask them about vets.

I am chairing the event. Hope to see you there!!

-Lucy

p.s. Schuma is beautiful :wub:

pss. GRR is a GREYT organization and we are always looking for volunteers :)

We were just there last sat. Schuma told us that she wanted a new bed (#3), she was the attention hog getting pets from everyone in the store. We will def try to make it this weekend.