Welcome Home............

Guest Dragonmom

Guest Dragonmom

Bella :wub: :wub: :wub: pass the :chip

She is a 3 year old whippet. i dont have pictures yet, but as soon as i do i will post them. She is white with large light rindle spots. her head is all brindle except for her nose. She is a huge snuggle bug and is getting along wonderfully with her big grey sister Winnie and her skin brother and sister, Connor and Naomi.

any whippet parents care to offer tips and advice i'd be more than happy to hear everything you have to offer.

Congratulations! I have two greys and adopted a senior whippet last February. It has been a greyt combination. The whippet just thinks that he is a small greyhound! My alpha female grey has decided he is a pup and treats him better than the other grey. I do find that he gets colder easier than the greys - coats and jammies a must. He is also a true snuggle-bug and loves to sleep under the covers! Enjoy

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Congratulations on your new whippet girl!! We've had 3 whippets so far, so if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

and is it possible to get a whippet sized muzzle?

Somewhere at home, I have a link for whippet muzzles. I'll see if I can find it and post it.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound