10-1 Update - Getting Ready To Order T-shirts

Trudy

10/1 update

I'm planning to place the order on MONDAY, OCTOBER 6.

If you'd like a shirt and haven't already sent me an email, do that before Monday morning.

The dark colors will be printed with white ink on the back - leaving which colors those are to the company doing the printing

9/26 update

If you have questions about the shirts...

PM FrostyBottoms

And yes, the Bella run a little small as they are a "junior" shirt.

9/25 update

For those ordering the DARK colors - I've been told black doesn't show up so well on those really dark colors. So I'll let them use their judgment and change to white ink on shirt colors they feel needs the white ink in order to show up well.

If you aren't ok with that... please let me know.

If you missed it - details can be found here:

http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php?showto...p;#entry3593001

I will plan to order in early October.

What I need BEFORE I place an order...

TYPE/SIZE/COLOR of each shirt you want

If you let me know you want a shirt(s), I will be expecting you to follow up on that and actually buy said shirts.

I'm not going to request you pay ahead of time as I don't know for sure yet what shipping will be.

Don't count on these for Dewey this year as I don't think they will get here that quick and customized and sent back out and arrive to you in time.

So, I'll start up something to be able to track TYPE/COLOR/SIZE and person. I DO NOT need to know yet any customizing info.

Please email me

trudy

at

simplytreats

dot com

subject: GT tshirts

TYPE - fitted/short/long

COLOR - make sure the color is available for the shirt you want and remember the back image will be BLACK

SIZE - again, make sure the size is available in the shirt you want

Again, I'll order these in early October - I'll be sure to order what everybody wants and I'll likely also order a few extras in "popular" sizes.

Please send it to the address provided in the first post - NOT through greytalk.

I need these all in one place and need to have them all - the email I get through greytalk often ends up in my junk folder - which isn't checked.

Please send it to the address provided in the first post - NOT through greytalk.

I need these all in one place and need to have them all - the email I get through greytalk often ends up in my junk folder - which isn't checked.

could you condense the T-shirt ordering things into one post? I'm getting lost trying to find what email addy (what first post in which topic?) and what colors and what options. I'm usually multi-tasking when on GT and I keep losing the plot.

For those ordering the DARK colors - I've been told black doesn't show up so well on those really dark colors. So I'll let them use their judgment and change to white ink on shirt colors they feel needs the white ink in order to show up well.

If you aren't ok with that... please let me know.

Guest VelvetEars

Sweet. I'm changing my order. I picked colors based on black ink, because the color shirts I liked wouldn't have looked good w/ black ink.

Guest diggerspeed

hey i tried to email my order but it said i had the wrong email address can you give the email address again so i can make sure i got it right?

Guest BigPercyInMa
Just sent you an email requesting 3 shirts. :colgate Still trying to figure out the right size for the Bella shirt, though. :huh

If it helps, I went one size up on the HfH Bella shirt and it fits great.

Edited by BigPercyInMa

I'm planning to place the order on MONDAY, OCTOBER 6.

If you'd like a shirt and haven't already sent me an email, do that before Monday morning.

The dark colors will be printed with white ink on the back - leaving which colors those are to the company doing the printing

Liz, you can order it now and pay later - I don't have to ship right away.

I'm only going to order a few extra, most likely in M/L/XL sizes as those are the most popular, not sure about color yet.

I'm going to try to place the order tomorrow sometime, so if you still want one, please make sure to email me what you'd like.