Cardiomyopathy/congestive Heart Failure

Guest tammara

Sending best wishes for Bear :grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest paulamariez

Oh, Bear your are the most handsome brindle boy! How I adore the grey faces on the brindles as they get older! How he reminds me of our first grey, Chief. And to make you feel a bit better, Chief also had cardiomyopathy, an enlarged heart from years of having undiagnosed high blood pressure.(we never knew dogs could even have high blood pressure!) The heart was imposing on his lungs and limiting his breathing capacity. Chief was on a bunch of medications and lived YEARS after his initial diagnosis. Our vet did not feel it necessary to give us "how long" and I'm glad he didn't, for I'm sure Chief long out lived his diagnosis. That's what lots of love and caring can do! Sending tons of prayers, love and light for the healing of your precious boy Bear, may he have many more quality years ahead of him to spend with his beloved family!

Here's a picture of my beloved Chief, sending prayers for Bear from the Bridge:

100_0889.jpg

Edited by paulamariez