I Need The Powers Of Gt Please

greytpups

Guest tcornwel

Positive thoughts being sent your way. Any chance you can get into see Dr.St Pierre @Waterloo West for a chiro treatment. It helped Keeper with his limp. I don't know if it is too late in the day to get her.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking about your baby girl and praying that it's nothing serious. :hope:kiss2

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Thanks everyone...she's still limping so we'll see what the X-rays show...hopefully, nothing...then we'll try chiropractic care if appropriate. I can't believe how worried I am. I took a few more pics this weekend (had to use the Bailey blind) and hugged her a lot. I'm just not ready to lose her...I know I shouldn't think that way...but I am really worried...gotta go...tears are forming again.

I thought I lost these photos but I discovered them recently...here's a picture of her when we adopted her 4 years ago on Sept.11/04.

Bailey1Sept-04.jpg

Here's a picture of us on August 16/08...I don't have many photos of her and I...

Bayfield-Aug16-08009.jpg

I got this on the weekend...had to use the Bailey blind but it was worth it. :wub:

Sept20-08007.jpg

Edited by greytpups

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Bailey is a beauty!!! Still crossing our fingers the x-rays show a minor issue. :goodluck:goodluck:goodluck

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Such a beauty. Sending more prayers and white light. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Be optimistic, Jan. There are many things that can cause a limp :).

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

All paws crossed.

CAMP GREYHOUND

Tempo (Keep the Tempo), Nora (Road Noise) & Gabe the babe (Gable Habenero), Cooper (Uncle Bud's Coop), Topper (Red Top), & Galgos Lisette & Manolito. Missing our beloved angels Cody (Kiowa My Dodie), Lou (Cantankerous Lou), Romi (FingerRoll), Connie (Devie's Concord), Millie (Djays Overhaul), Bailey (Hallo Forty nine), Andy (Iza Handy Boy, and Rocco (Ripley Rocco), Gracie (VS Megan), Eragon the Longdog, Joey (WJS Flashfire), Roy (Folly and Glory)

I picked Bailey up today...poor thing was so groggy she could hardly stand...one of the few times I have seen her actually sit. And she didn't want anything to eat...what happened to my little hoover :lol

Well, good news is the X-rays were clear...bad news is she's still limping. I'm going to try a chiro consult/tx next. I keep thinking what if they missed something like they did on Carrier. Unfortunately, our vet doesn't have electronic x-rays so i can't forward them on.

But I'm very relieved she came out of the anaesthesia OK. The vet thinks it's a soft tissue injury of some kind and we're keeping her on the anti-inflammatories for another week. I want her healthy because we'll be away on vacation for almost 3 weeks and we usually do a lot of walking.

btw, I was up in the middle of the night and DH asked me what I was doing...I told him i was doing what I do best...worrying. He said OK and went back to sleep :colgate Apparently I worry too much...betcha never would have guessed that :P

Thanks for your warm wishes, support and prayers...it really means a lot to me.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Phew....wonderful news. Now...more prayers and chants for a quick recovery. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest argolola

Thank goodness the x-rays were clear! What a blessing!

Lola went through something similar and was on pain meds for about 6-8 months. We finally figured out it was from irritation to the pad on her right foot. We used baby socks and made sure she didn't walk on pavement, rough ground, etc. Now she's fine.