Some Greytalk T-shirt Possibilities

Trudy

TaDa!

The image

greyhound1.JPG

The trial on a tshirt

I hooped it a little too tight in the corner, so part of the line of his head is in his ear :lol

IMG_4327.JPG

but there are more options to figure out.

Can do the image with the GT username under it

Can do the image with GreyTalk.com above or under it

Can do the image with both GT username and GreyTalk.com

Or....

Greytalkdecal_demo.jpg

the middle one is what is on the GT business cards, but we could have one of the images screen printed on the back of a tshirt

and with that, the front could be plain or have any of the above (image/GreyTalk.com/GT username - not the business card options) embroidered on the front

Doing something with the image on the back would require me to order a decent number of shirts in a variety of sizes - so that would require a bit of pre-planning (maybe pre-ordering) so I would have the number of sizes/colors/etc needed.

Doing just the embroidery on the front, I'm pretty sure I can find t-shirts at Walmart (probably Hanes) - I've not looked yet.

Thoughts?

Ideas?

Suggestions?

We will not be screen printing on the front and back, ONLY the back if we opt to go that route.

I like the 3rd one on the front of a shirt.

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Guest BigPercyInMa

And I'd like the 3rd one with the image that you came up with :yay

About the shirts, I don't like the straight down ones, but the more form-fitting jr.-style ones. (Like the HFH ones by 'Bella').

That's all ;)

Guest ShelbyzMom
how about your design on front with the "greytalk.com" w/the pawprint but leave out the bottom part of the first and on the back, have the 2nd....

:nod I like that

I prefer embroidered shirts vs screen print

I'd rather not have any images on the back, honestly. And while the image you came up with is nice, I don't like the stretched running grey, I like the tucked running grey, so I wouldn't be buying one that had the stretch on it.

I do like the idea of the 3rd option (gt.com w/standing dog), minus the oval around it, with a gt username either above or below, on the front left quadrant.

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Is it a requirement to have an image on the back?

Guest monasmom
Embroidered image with GT user name under on front. Any one of the 3 logo's on the back.

I vote for this one. But, honestly, I would probably buy it no matter what it looked like. :lol I'm just a freak, though.

If you go through cafepress.com, can you offer different options? Not sure how their system works...just a thought.

Can do the image with both GT username and GreyTalk.com

That would be my choice :)

This would be my choice too. Anything on the back of my shirt is wasted since my hair covers it up anyway.