Which One Is Peeing?

Guest snakes

I get my urine strips at Walmart. They order them for me and I get them in 2-3 days. I think it was 100 strips for $70-80 bucks the last time maybe a month ago.

A bottle of 100 type 10SG's with an expiration date >2 years from now will run you <$25 delivered off eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Cole-Taylor-10-SG-Urin...emZ140265980581

Thank you, thank you. thank you for the tip. I never think of eBay for shopping; guess I should!

Marcia in SC

belly bands are a good idea, only i don't have one and i'm not even sure if he would leave it on.

My other concern is that my female has a fetish for eating elastic type material...not really the preferred meal i want her to be having....

Get one. They're less than $15. You need a solution to a problem, and this one is PERFECT, easy, and not expensive!

A lot cheaper than replacing your flooring...

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

These are the test strips from amazon i got, $18 +$5 s+h. In total $1-2 less than ebay and they has a 2yr expiration.

http://www.amazon.com/Multistix-Strips-Gen...3359&sr=8-1

belly bands are a good idea, only i don't have one and i'm not even sure if he would leave it on.

My other concern is that my female has a fetish for eating elastic type material...not really the preferred meal i want her to be having....

Get one. They're less than $15. You need a solution to a problem, and this one is PERFECT, easy, and not expensive!

A lot cheaper than replacing your flooring...

I'll figure out who it is first....my inclination is that is it the female....

The peeing is also inconsistent, i would say 1/4 times i am gone for work or after i feed them. This is also a new problem in the last month having had them both a year now...

I have had some other small issues with my female and just want to know if its her to know if its related to that.

Do you only have two greyhounds? Take urine samples from both to the vet. Sounds like a UTI should be ruled out first.

only two, and the test strips are a good way to narrow it down for now. Two UTI tests could run me $50 (i can't remember exact price), and the urine is clear, no smell, no blood, no increased frequency. Last time i thought the female had a UTI it came back negative and that was with cloudy, smelly urine.....

We have an appt for Lyme booster early Oct, so by them hopefully my sleuthing will give more info.

Guest Greyt_dog_lover
Reetee leaves a very dark yellow to orange when she doesn't drink enough water. Now she drinks more so it's harder to tell which is hers. Her pH is always more alkaline than usual so the test strips still work well for that. Boy, is that dark stuff tough to clean up on carpeting!

I think the green and blue dyes are the worst -- or best -- for changing urine color. :lol:

Marcia in SC

For everyone trying to clean up the aftermath of the "accident" I have a cat that has some serious medical issues and on occasion does not use the litter box for days at a time. I found this stuff to be AMAZING with cat urine. You simply soak the carpet, or whatever and leave it alone. The smell is gone right away, and the stain will be gone too. The stuff is called "Stink Free" and its sold at Petsmart, here is a link to their website:

http://stinkfree.com/a-so8.html

I am intrigued. Have you tried this on old stains?

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."