Howdy From Dfw, Tx

Guest mattbta

Guest mattbta

Howdy everyone. Don't know why it took me this long to stumble onto the site. I've got a lot of reading to do! Here's a few pictures of our two greys. We also foster/volunteer for GALT.

Pistol:

IMG_1597.JPG

Padre:

IMG_1592.JPG

I was fortunate to track down some racing photos of (Cayenne) Padre when he spent some time in Multnomah, OR. Jon Fishback is the photographer and a great man that is on the board of GPA, NW.

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_1127.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg

IMG_1129.jpg

I also was able to determine which races the pictures were taken from via EXIF and greyhound-data.

Our greys live with my wife and daughter as well as four cats. We're so happy to have them.

More pictures are located here. Howdy all!

Guest GreytMuse

Welcome from Plano! Our two boys come from GALT (Atticus, formerly known as Atta, and Steven) and we couldn't love them more! :heart Glad to have you join us here!

Welcome from Plano!! We would love to see your guys at the next play group. :)

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

:wave Welcome from South Carolina, your pictures are Greyt!!!! The pups are adorable. :wub::wub::wub:

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest p51crazyhorse

Hi There!!!! I foster for GALT too!!!

Well I just read another of your posts and you already found me..... I will post more there....

I love these pictures!!! I was just trying to find pics of Streamer racing-he had about 139 races so I figured there has to be one SOMEWHERE!!!! you will have to tell me where to look!!!

I will be at Greyhound Planet Day on the 20th, I bet I'll see you there!

Guest mattbta

Holly - it will be tough to find pics of your dogs. i got extremely fortunate in that the pics posted by the breeder on greyhound-data had the name of the photographer. i contacted him and he was able to find all the pics he had of Cayenne Padre.

Surprisingly enough - Pistol is a girl. We're still struggling with the decision to rename her. We favor 'Peedle'.

Greetings from Gainesville, FL! Your pups are beautiful, and those racing photos are outstanding!!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France