The King Of Greytalk, Now Holding Court At The Bridge

RhodyGreys

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mom2Shiloh

Geordie really was a special gentleman. Today was the first time I got to be with a grandpuppy when they set off for the Bridge..I'm sorry it was his time, but he truly was ready.. his precious dignity still present. He most certainly accepted his wings with quiet flare and set off with his Angel Guide to join his 'sister' Shae-Leigh, who went ahead last winter. ....

He was more than a grandpuppy to me -- Geordie honored me with his company for Dewey in 2002. I had just lost Harley in August and couldn't face Dewey without a Greyhound. He was such a gentle, loving boy and helped my heart heal.

I love you Geordie -- I miss you too, but I'm so glad you can run like the champion you are again.... Bless

I am so sorry, I read about some issues Geordie was having and wishing he would improve. Run free sweet Geordie, run free...

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Oh, I am so sorry for the loss of handsome King Geordie.

Godspeed, sweetheart.

:f_red:f_red:f_red

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

:weep goodbye sweet one

Melanie and Eric with Leminim and Eieio and silly kitty Elsa.
See you again someday, my sweet Payton (Flying Payton May 9, 2000-March 18, 2012)
Missing my sweet JJ, world's sweetest cat (April 1997-November 30, 2015)

Stealing food in heaven, my darling Minnie (2006-April 21, 2016)
Reunited with her favorite person in heaven, my Dad, Satin the skittish kitty (2002-May 7, 2016)

:cry1f_yellow I'm so sorry for the loss of your handsome king, Geordie. :grouphug

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound