Ls Or Other Problem?

Guest suzye

Guest HeatherDemps

I'm so sorry for your loss. I wish I could write something that would make this easier. Having just gone through this myself last week, I understand how hard it is. I will ask Dempsey to welcome Jazz to the bridge and to share a piece of his couch with her.... Know that Jazz is free from suffering and you did the most unselfish thing for her that you could do....

:f_pink:f_pink:f_pink

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful girl. :grouphug Asking my Bridge kids to greet her and show her the wonders. Godspeed, precious Jazz... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures, run free sweet Jazz, my deepest sympathy.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Guest HoustonGreys

Oh Suzy, Jazz was as beautiful as I remembered. :wub: Turbo, Amy and Rosie will be happy to see her again. Take good care of yourself and know you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Jackie

:f_pink Run strong and free, beautiful Jazz and find you a very fluffy bed you can nest and make it just the way you like it! :f_pink

:gh_run:gh_run:gh_run:gh_run

What a beautiful girl. I'm sorry she had to leave you. Sending gentle hugs, and prayers for peace for your sad heart.

Godspeed, lovely girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm just seeing this. I'm so sorry you lost your beautiful girl. :cry1

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Jazz is so darn adorable...I'm so sorry for your loss! I keep you and Jazz in my thoughts...by the way, my 12 years old Greyhound 'Ivy' is

going the same road as you Jazz. He still jumps into the car and on the bed and does little walks, but his back legs often don't obey him,

he falls over when pooping, stumbles often and it's so sad to look at him getting so awkward.

His appetite is very good, he enjoys eating, smelling pees, barking and walking a bit, but has difficulties to stand up, lay down etc.

--------------------------------------------

user posted imageuser posted image

Marion, Ivy & Soldi

Perseverance is not a long race...

it is many short races one after another.

Jazz is at the bridge. Please feel free to start a thread in Remembrance when you are able.

untitled.jpg

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****