Albert The Whippet

snowjay

This is a very tragic story, I am very sorry for Sandy and her family. I was dearly hoping that Albert would be found....this is so sad. Run free sweet Albert, run free. :weep:weep:weep

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Oh, no. My heart is broken for little Albert and his mom who tried so hard to protect him. Having just lost our beloved whippet to the Bridge on July 10th, my heart breaks for everyone involved in this. Run free at the Bridge, Albert. Comet will be waiting there to say hi to you and play with you.

:f_red:f_red:f_red

:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Poor little guy. I've been following this and so hoping it would turn out differently. Rest well little man. Give your momma a sign that you're in good hands.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

:candle Godspeed Albert :gh_run

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

i'm so sorry...like so many others, i hoped for a happy ending, and like so many others, my sympathies for his family and all those who loved him and cared enough to help.

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest SueG201

I just wanted to say that you greytalk people are the most compassionate, caring people I have ever

chatted with on any board. I was so touched by your emails and concern for poor Albert, and total

strangers gave up their holiday weekend to look for Albert, I just wish it had a happy ending.

My friend Sandy is overwhelmed with the emails she has received, as well as myself. I loved Albert as if he was my own whippet. GodSpeed Sweet Boy, you were loved by all

God Bless you all

Sue G