Albert The Whippet

snowjay

I didn't even know you but hoped we would find you and return you home safely.

You were certainly loved by those who knew you.

Godspeed lil' Albert.

:gh_run2

:cry1f_yellow:grouphug What a sad ending for this little guy. Condolences go out to all who knew and loved Albert.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Godspeed little one.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Oh no! I was so hoping that he would be found in time to be able to save his life. Godspeed, sweetheart.

You were loved and will always be remembered.

:f_red:f_red:f_red

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest Winterwish

:weep Albert,you must be an extraordinarily sweet soul,all that love your mom gave you I bet. Sandy we never met but I want to tell you how very,very sorry I am about your dear Albert. :grouphug:grouphug

Run,play and fly free Albert ~ :candle:f_pink :f_pink :f_pink:candle

My deepest condolences to his family and all who loved this lil' fella. :grouphug Godspeed, sweet Albert... :gh_run

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

You are safe now sweetie. Send your loving family a sign that you are ok. My deepest sympathy. :grouphug:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

My sincere thanks to the Greyt folk who rallied to help this little guy - Only wish everyone's efforts could have been rewarded with a happier ending

What a tragedy.

Pam

I didn't even know you but hoped we would find you and return you home safely.

You were certainly loved by those who knew you.

Godspeed lil' Albert.

:gh_run2

OH GD, What a heartbreaking story. I had gotten an email about this and I felt sick when I read it, but never-the-less prayed that this poor dog would get to safety and that someone could get him help.

I am so saddened to read this. :(

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project